Y/n and draco's frenemy story.

God 5th year back at hogwarts. Wasn't looking forwards to it at all I couldn't manage to stare at dracos face again knowing he talks about me to all of his friends, one time I heard him call me a slut my fists had clinched together as I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down inhaling and exhaling. Pansy was my friend as I had to more or less become close with her. Anyways. First lesson was based on potions learning about some of the strongest potions in the history of hogwarts they were a truth serum, a love serum and a luck serum. Slughorn soon called my name 'MISS Y/N RIDDLE please may you come here and test one of these potions out for me' he said in a slow moody type of voice. I stepped up and chose the love serum, worst fucking choice of my life- I sniffed the potion as mahogany apple and mint was the first thing I could smell as I didn't notice I had said it aloud. Ugh. I knew it was the scent of fucking Draco Lucius malfoy as I walked past him every single day in the corridor as the strong smell of mahogany apple for-filled my nose with pleasure. I embarrassedly walked back to my place brushing against malfoy's shoulder as I whispered 'piss off. And go and fuck yourself' as I knew a smirk was growing up against his face, I started into his grey eyes for a good minute then walked off.