the arrival

Once we arrived at Hogwarts I patted my hair down and sorted out my skirt and top that was messed up from the previous activities leaving the carriage looking as if I hadn't almost gotten myself off of a girls thigh.

We made our way to the hall to hear Dumbledore give his speech of the year. We placed ourselves down at our house Table to see a maze full of food that covered almost the whole table and prepared for the speech.

"Welcome back to your 6th year at Hogwarts things will be changing this year as you will. be preparing for many things to come and much more work. Other than that think on the bright side your back with your friends. Some even family. Without further or do. LET THE FEAST BEGIN."

I wasn't in all that hungry I didn't feel like eating so after the speech I made my way to the Slytherin Common room to study until I felt large hands grab me by the waist and pull me onto the velvet couch pushing me down into the soft fabric.

"so are we going to ignore that little stunt you pulled on the train?" he said towering over me making me laugh

"what the fuck are you laughing at?" he pushed his hands into my neck making me gasp for air

"it was a fucking dare you dimbo."

"so is that why they sent me out the room? because they wanted you to enjoy every little moment with your pretty little girlfriend?" he hissed making me laugh even more besides the fact I was struggling for breath

"possibly yes. and she isn't. my. girlfriend." I responded

"bet you enjoyed that. teasing me. you loved it didn't you that stunt was meant for me. they way you bucked your hips into hers, the way you moaned into her pretty little lips-"

 I hushed him down by trailing my fingers down his lip, My hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him in closer.

"yes I fucking enjoyed it.. and yes. that was all for you. I'm all yours but you need to let your needy little slut have fun.." I exhaled removing my hands from him.

 pushing him into a kiss biting his lower lip harshly wrapping my legs around his lower back pushing him in further. I felt a bulge grow onto my heat as I moaned into is parted lips.

"Draco I-" Theodore stopped and turned around to see us on the couch.

"fuck off Theo" Draco groaned making me laugh

"alrighty I'll uhm leave you two to it then shall I?"

"or you could join?" Draco sarcastically responded

"really?" he questioned standing up tall from his slouch.

"NO YOU TWAT" he looked behind him making his smile drop

"fine whatever you just missed your chance of the superior." he smirked turning away and moving backwards.

"Theodore" I called making him turn back around.

"maybe next time.." I laughed making his smile grow again

"are you being serious?" Draco looked at me in my eyes

"yes." I smiled pulling him back in before Blaise and Theodore walked in

"ohhh shit" Blaise smirked leaning back on the wall behind him his shoulder resting on it

"fuck sakes shut the fuck up and enjoy the show" Theodore groaned. It was obvious that Theodore had told Blaise the actions that were going on in the common room making me pull off Draco and pick myself up off the couch. Making Draco groan in frustration