25,

mature content ahead (also I wanted to clear something up, my other chapter was when they had left and on they're way back If that makes sense?)

"that was something" I whispered my breath still trying to find its way round.

"It really was." Draco Breathed out kissing my neck making me whimper.

"well I guess you should leave, get ready for school we still have a few hours left" my head turned meeting Draco's eyes.

"I guess I should" He tucked a strand of hair behind my ears getting up getting back into his black suit.

"meet me outside, in the common room lets say in about 45 minutes?" he questioned buttoning up his blazer. I nodded as he left Tracey walking in after him.

"oh? so you two made up" she smirked shutting the door behind her

"you could say that.. But Tracey?" I questioned making her eyes snap up to meet mine "somethings not right with him.." I paused before swallowing the air in my lungs taking in a deep breath. "something not quite.. right. you know?"

"what do you mean?" she questioned concerned for him. "do you mean about what he said on the train..?"

"yes but.. he's different. I don't know whats wrong with him, somethings gone wrong, inside of him, something not quite.. right" My breath was shaky.

she walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder "I'm sure he's fine, maybe hes just on one of his bipolar episodes, one minute hes cold the next hes fucking you until you legs start trembling" My eyes shot up to hers

"how would you know that Tracey?" I questioned

"I've seen it- don't you see what he does to you, love, you know there's just something about him, there. That you know hes wild" she laughed making me smile in relief.

"yes, well. come on let's get dressed we need to meet up with Draco and all of that soon"

"do you want the first shower y/n or can I go?" Tracey questioned.

"you can go, just don't take long." I smiled walking over to my wardrobe picking out something fresh to get into once I got out the shower.

___________________

After a few minutes I heard the Bathroom door open seeing Tracey walk out in her white towel "Tracey do you know what your wearing?" I questioned walking past her stopping by the bathroom door frame.

"I'll find something, you go on, have your shower, I'll wait for you if I'm ready by the time i'm ready" I nodded giving off a slight smile shutting the door behind me.

I made my way over into the bathroom and got in, the shower eased over my skin caressing it making me feel relaxed The warm water was tracing down my figure hitting the tarmac of the shower.

Once I got out I walked over to the door opening it slightly to see Tracey wearing red lipstick, ripped black jeans, a half unbuttoned top showing just the crease of her breast, her shirt half tucked in half out. She placed her robe on and started to curl her hair.

"wow you look-" I breathed out walking over to my clothes laid out on the bed slowly getting dressed.

"I know" she laughed looking at me in the mirror smirking at my exposed body.

"Privacy" I snapped her out of her stare making her flinch ever so lightly moving her eyes away from the mirror turning of the curling iron.

"shit hurry up, times gone quick we need to meet the boys in less than 15 minutes hurry" Tracey spat getting her shoes laid out next to the door.