the apology

"dr-" I almost moaned before my hand had slapped my mouth. Tracey noticed and removed her self "the fuck did you just say?" she looked up and moved herself away from me "I- I didn't say anything" I lied moving myself up onto the headboard my back now resting on it "shit, you almost moaned Draco. fucking pathetic" she spat shoving her clothes on "I-Im sorry." she squirmed "save it" she said walking out of the dorm. fuck fuck fuck what had just happened? I ran my fingers through my hair before getting up and putting my clothes on.

Things had been awkward since that night and they didn't speak a word about it or to each other. Tracey made her way into the dorm before giving me a slight glare moving onto her bed. She didn't talk about it and Just placed her headphones on and started to blast music slowly moving her head to the beat swaying her curly hair around throwing her head back to the beat of the music as if she was in her own world 

"Tracey we." but it was no use she couldn't hear me "FUCK SAKES TRACEY" she spoke up louder causing Tracey's head to turn to her. nothing not a single word. Tracey let out a scoff and closed her eyes turning back around feeling the beat of the music yet again.

 I didn't like the thought of Tracey being ignorant and stuck up, she had spent the last 4 days not speaking a word to her even when they wern't as close they spoke more even if it was a simple smile or a "Hi" not a word. I made my way over to her bed which was inches away from mine and plonked myself down on her bed. she ignored it. Like she had been for the past four days. 

"shit." I whispered under my breath looking down at the silk emerald sheet fluttering her eyelashes. I seriously had enough. 

"fine have it your way then" I scoffed moving closer on my all fours my hands placed by the side of her leg as I kept moving closer. I found myself on her lap as I got up and swung my hands around her neck pushing me forwards closer to her body and fiddling with her hood on her jumper. 

 Tracey inhaled and carried on listening to her music, slight whimpers left her mouth as she groaned and finally made eye contact with me.

 that was at least some progress "finally" I whispered again moving myself forward. I let out a sigh removing her headphones "I'm sorry how can I make it up to you?" I battered my eyelashes at her licking slight stripes up and down her ear causing her to whimper. I removed myself from her ear and looked into her hazel eyes again moving her brunette hair behind her ear slightly smiling. "fuck y/n if only you wern't this attractive" she groaned  moving herself closer now inches away from touching lips I intoxicated the scent of her dior women perfume as it pleased my nose I took a moment to admire her facial features. 

I pulled in for a kiss, within moments later she pulled me In closer kissing me down my neck until, she used the strength of my hold to flip me over. she once again moved her hands down my silk nightgown pulling the dress off exposing my laced lingerie. She done the same pulling off her black oversized hoodie and pulled down the shorts she was wearing underneath exposing her laced underwear and bra she then started to kiss my lips again moving herself up and down on my body pleasing both of us. 

a wetness spread through my underwear as she smiled looked down and laughed her fingers reached my heat and slowly started rubbing up and down causing me to groan She pulled them off and shoved two fingers inside of me pumping in and out whilst kissing down my neck.

 The door had opened but nobody had noticed as we were in our own dimension "Y/n" Draco said before looking up at me and Tracey. he stopped talking and covered his mouth whilst leaning back on the door and slowly shutting it behind him "fuck I-" I moaned into her mouth bucking my hips forward and backwards causing me to reach my climax "I fuck Tracey I-" "fucking do it" she moved her fingers faster whilst still leaving kisses down my neck and before I could say anything else I released. 

Ecstasy for-filled my body as I released all over her fingers causing me to scream in pleasure and grasp a hold around her neck pushing myself up then noticing. Draco Lucius Malfoy" he smirked and rose his eyebrows then nodded rubbing his thumb over his chin letting out a chuckle. 

"quite a show you pulled there" He finally spoke Causing Tracey's head to fly over into his direction and give him a cold stare "fucking pedo" she looked up at him then grabbed her clothes and left yet again whilst licking the juice off of her fingers smirking at Draco. "Wow Y/n women?" he smirked making his way over to my bed where I was sitting warn out from what had just happened. "I thought you were mine" he whispered down her ear moving his hand to my neck grabbing it and holding his grip making me grasp for air "Now.. you little slut. I'm going to have to punish you. I want to hurt you really bad. I want you to scream my name" he groaned letting loose of his grip as marks from his rings covered my neck. "now answer these questions for me and be. honest." he smirked moving closer to me then dragging my legs down so I was lying down on the bed. He towered over me then leant down into my neck planting kisses there 

"did you think of me whilst finger fucking Tracey?" 

 "yes" I inhaled letting out a groan 

"did you plead to beg my name but you couldn't?" 

"yes." 

"did you wish that was me and your just using her as a fuck buddy?" 

"no." I finally responded bluntly. 

------------

THOUGHTS?????? 

please don't forget to vote and comment and tell me if theres anything I can improve on. I left you on a cliffhanger TEHEHDSHHD I already have in mind what to do next I'm planning it rn and Im meant to be studying LOOSKXNS but instead I'm writing this