31,

----------------------------------

Time had passed and they were both gazing into each others eyes, admiring the beauty of each other and taking in any comfort with their surroundings knowing they were comfortable with just one another's presence. Slowly, Draco pulled out a blanket from fuck knows where, it was green and it was silky but could somehow keep her warm, and all she could do was cheese at him. She couldn't stop. He was so perfect to her. She planted a slight kiss on Draco's lips making him gloat. After awhile of staring at each other she slowly broke the contact and turned around so she was now lying on her back and shut her eyes to hear the trees from below swaying and birds crowing, the moonlight shining perfectly on them both, and the stars glistening.

Nothing was awkward or uncomfortable, Draco and her could sit in complete silence for hours and not get bored of one another. Draco was a boy she could really really. love most of the time other times he just felt like a stranger. He could go days without speaking to her or even acknowledging her in corridors, next he'd be all over her fucking with her head. (literally) He was giving mixed signals all the time and it started to concern her. She never wanted to get hurt. Especially by the man she could see a future with. The only man perhaps. 

I mean who would want to get hurt like that? 

it's the worst feeling someone could ever feel.

She felt her eyes slowly wander back off into his, oh fuck how she could get lost in them. It was like a trap. He had her under some spell. Almost like literally. Maybe, just maybe he did. Something was so off, she could feel it so badly. 

her gut wrenched at the feeling as she parted her lips to speak "Draco?" she spoke finally breaking the silence.

 "Mhmm?" he kept looking at her tucking a few strands of hair behind her ears so he could see her face more clearly. 

"You know, if there's anything like.. you know on your mind. you can always speak to me. I don't just want to fuck and argue. I want and need a committed relationship with you and i really pray you want the same." 

He furrowed his eyebrows rapidly moving his hand away from her cheek. "What?" he snapped now giving her a brutal glare.

"I'm just saying. if there's anything in this world on your mind. I'm always listening. I don't want to see someone i love getting hurt, You know?" her voice shook sort of feeling threatened by his tone

"What the fuck would there be to speak about. I'm fine." he hissed 

"Okay." she sighed standing up 

"Where are you going?" he looked up at her as he was still lying down 

"Back to my dorm, it's getting late. Tracey probably wants me back as well. Sleep well Malfoy." she uttered walking off as she still felt his glare following her every step

When she finally reached the Slytherin common room she had came across Blaise and Theodore smoking weed right by the fireplace. 

"If it isnt the lady herself!" Blaise smirked taking another drag of his spliff demolishing every last bit of it. 

"We were just talking about you actually" Theodore looked over at Blaise giving him a smug smile 

"Oh yeah?" She evoked walking closer towards them both 

"Mhmm" they both synced.

"Jinx!" Blaise laughed making Theodore chuckle. A lot. They were both so fucked out of their minds, snacks covering the whole floor from the munchies they had gotten from smoking. 

"What were you saying hm?" she spoke 

"We'll tell you if you smoke with us.. How bout that?" Blaise winked 

"But the professors could walk in at any given moment." she said sounding unsure

"we've been smokin' for two hours straight women and NOBODY. has walked past apart from pansy and her little possy, loosen up girl come smoke pleasee" he begged pouting his lips in a jokey way then looking at Theodore and snarling. 

She slowly walked over and sat on the satin couch and sunk in between them both as Theodore started grinding and rolling a brand new spliff staring at her dead in the eyes licking the rizla. This made her feel a way, maybe because it took her mind to not so innocent places. He handed her the spliff and then handed her a lighter. She placed it in between her fingers and lit it taking a long drag slightly choking after inhaling the smoke causing Theo and Blaise to chuckle among their breaths. 

Time passed and the spliff had finally gotten to her brain, her eyes blood red and droopy and her lips all of a sudden feeling extremely dry, her head spinning. She felt like she was in a dream. Nothing felt real. 

"Look at me real quick y/ln" Blaise snickered her eyes slowly shifting to his causing his hand to cover his mouth 

"Oh you're fucked." Blaise laughed slapping his leg trying to hold his laughter in, panic gathered on her face as she started to question 

"Huh.. am I going to die?" she gasped

keep in mind its her first time smoking. 

The boys were dying of laughter slapping each other taking the absolute piss out of her causing her to panic even more, she started feeling for her face and started to question if she was real and Blaise and Theo could not stop laughing, at this point she didn't even know if it was her they were snickering at. 

"You guys still haven't told me why i was mentioned" she sighed

"and you still havent told us why you're wearing literal lingerie under a robe" Blaise laughed at his joke Theo chuckling however her starting to feel embarrassed.

"At least it suits her you know? think positive" Theo composed himself for a short period of time until bursting out into laughter again.

"Just fucking tell me so i can leave i want to sleep." she frowned 

"I miss my Tracey I want to see her" she uttered 

"I miss my Tracey too" Blaise interfered as his smile faded and a frown appeared on his face Theo putting one arm around him "me three" Theo related 

"Can you just tell me i want to LEAVE" her voice risen 

"It was just kiss, kill, fuck, That's all" Blaise backed down 

"Oh really??" her eyebrow raised "where was I?" she questioned  

"FUCK!" they both jinxed another time 

"Oh" is all that left her mouth 

"Go get sleep you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow, do you know where you're going?" 

"No. I do NOT because i was peer pressured into smoking now i'm lost." 

"You're in the common room silly" Theo vocalized 

"And. You weren't peer pressured, you wanted too." Blaise commented 

"walk me back, please" she begged as she slowly stood up trying to find her balance the boys arising after her looking at each other before scoffing hooking onto each one of her arms helping her to compose herself 

When she managed to reach her dorm she gave Theo and Blaise a massive hug and a kiss on the cheek each thanking them for walking her home and Blaise knocked on the door Tracey opening it shortly after a shocked look on her face 

"Oh no.." she mumbled

"you three didn't like.."

"fuck no, sadly. smoke yes." Blaise smirked 

A sigh of relief left her mouth as she dragged y/n in by the arms and shooed the boys off causing them to roll their eyes. Y/n gave Tracey a big hug and kissed her on the cheek before throwing her robe on the floor and pouncing for her bed. 

(12:18am) this was just a little something for now, happy 2023 you guys, i was kinda speaking from experience on the highness part but i hope you guys could giggle at it and imagine you n ur group or whatever smoking n it being something like that i love you guys