'Dont be a wuss'

It was soon after class had finished , next was quidditch practise it didn't start until 3:45 now 3:15 so I had plenty of time to study, I soon found myself walking towards the slytherin common room until I felt a cold hand brush against my neck causing goosebumps to rise as there other hand grabbed my wrist and spun me around to see a tall muscular body tower over me I stared up to see Draco fucking malfoy. Fuck. He gets fitter by the second. Damn I swear. I spat in pain 'what the fuck do you want malfoy' knowing that he was going to bring up the situation in potions. 'Ah y/n y/l/n couldn't resist the superior' mimicking his speech from year 2 making me chuckle. I soon felt his rings clutching into my wrist and I could feel him leading me to a quiet room, 'what the fuck do you want' I spat as he locked the door 'colloportus' rose malfoys voice as a grin grew on Draco's face. Shit. How hot he looked when I saw that grin. 'I don't think you understand y/n... you drive me mad' I looked up into his cloudy grey eyes as a smile rose on my face. This was the time I knew how he felt about me god I was so happy.

DRACOS POV:
A soon as heard what y/n had smelt in the love serum seriously turned me on. I felt a bulge in my coke rise as I used my cloak to cover it god how useful they were at the time. Seeing her y/h/c wavy hair flick back into a pony so she wouldn't get the potion in her hair as she clipped it into a tight pony causing me to let out a groan, merlin how pretty she is. I couldn't resist keeping my hands off her any longer.

——-
I then felt draco's hand loosen his grip as it made its way down to my inner thigh, wetness grew amongst my black laced pants as He stated 'wet for me already y/n god how thirsty you must be' then teasing me he removed his hand from my inner thigh and cupped my face, I could now smell his minty breath fanning amongst my face causing me to let out a groan our lips now close to touching within an inch of movement we'd be kissing, how much I wanted to kiss him was beyond me. 'Don't be a wuss' he stated making me angry as He knew he didn't like it when people called me names so without hesitation I leaned in a soon our lips were touching, his lift as soft lips touched mine. Draco soon got turned on I just knew it as he started leaning deeper into the kiss as I was now struggling for breath but I wasn't complaining, his violent kink made me horny as I started to unbuckle his belt feeling his hardness arise

DRACOS POV

The way she started to unbuckle my belt without consent made me feel some sort of way shivers shot up my spine making me feel insane, horny, turned on. I couldn't describe how she made me feel the way she started to tease my tip. Fuck I knew she was the one.

———
I soon started teasing him rubbing the top of his tip as I felt his dick throb into my palms. 'fuck... Y/n you little slut.' I loved when he called me that and I don't even know why. I never let anyone call me that without my temper rising it's probably how he said it the way he said it. I'm not sure but at this point I knew he was the one.

⚠️I haven't checked spelling or punctuation so don't come at me for it 😭⚠️⚠️

⚠️next parts going to get vile, kinky, and wild⚠️