11

Mature content ahead

"no." I responded bluntly he moved himself off her as his eyes met mine "no?" he grunted "no. I actually quite enjoyed it" I smiled biting my lip looking up at him "well well, you have it your way then" he moved back ontop of me and started planting kisses down my neck "fuck" I moaned pushing his head down further, he reached into his pocket and pulled out

a knife.

"what the fuck?" I questioned

"shhh.. Just fucking wait."

"I told you I had to punish you didn't I?" he smirked dragging the front bit down my body reaching my inner thigh. "Not a fucking sound" he said seriously his smirk dropping digging the blade into my leg for some reason it didn't hurt well. of course it did but what was mixed with pain and pleasure I couldn't figure out any more.

"shit" I groaned "i said not a fucking word" he dug his blade in further causing me to throw my head back "there we go." he licked the blood off my inner thigh causing me to grab a clench of his hair his initials "D.M" were carved into my leg "why? that's my only question why the fuc-"

but before I could finish my sentence he smashed his lips into mine tasting the blood from his lips on mine "be quiet." he put a finger over my lips running it down then moving his hands to the back of my head pulling me further into the kiss running his fingers through my hair.

He started to strip unbuckling his belt and pulled his trousers off followed by his polo neck and blazer now only in his boxers. I looked down at his pants smiled and nodded as he pulled them off I was practically already naked only laying in my bra everything else was completely bare for him to do anything he wanted to "stand up." he demanded and I obeyed I stood up. he sat at the end of the bed his legs dangling off and his feet touching the ground, he gestured me to sit on his lap so I did his legs spread causing my leg to spread over his.

I lowered myself down onto him causing us both to groan "fuck" he moaned down my ear causing his breath to quicken as his lips bit into the skin on my shoulder .

"fuck don't stop"

"don't fucking stop."

I moved up and down moaning and throwing my head back onto his shoulder my hair lowering down his back "shit I'm" I screamed "no the fuck your not" he spat removing myself. he picked up his blazer and pulled out a toy. "what the fuck?" I said moving higher onto the bed "shh- just wait" I grabbed the toy "what am I suppose to do with that" I lied knowing what to do "no your not going to do it I am.

he moved me down onto the bed before inserting it into me "fuck fuck fuck" I whimpered trying to comprehend everything going on "shh." he grabbed my tie from the back of my door and placed it in my mouth then grabbing hold of the toy and taking it out "no what the actual fuck?" I looked up at him in anger pulling the tie out of my mouth "fuck sakes stop being such an impatient whore."

he scoffed moving back onto the bed kissing me down my neck sucking the sensitive spots "Your going to fuck my face." I smirked nodding then moving up higher onto the headboard before he made his way lower down my body reaching my thighs "fucking perfect" he smiled at the mark he carved in.

kissing the letters making me groan in pain "stop fucking moving" he held down my legs down kissing my inner thighs making his way to my clit he nibbled on it causing me to moan "fuck you taste so divine" he smirked teasing her. he licked stripes up and down my pussy before removing himself "I'm going to fuck you now" he smirked jerking off his tip making him throw his head back before inserting himself in fully. "fuck fuck fuck" he grunted out loud moving himself forward and backwards "shit draco I-" and I came for a second time "good girl" he whispered his hair fell messy over head wiping the sweat that he had produced "cum again" he whispered

"I can't its-" I screamed

"yes you can"

"I honestly fucking can't its to-" before I could finish my sentence he released inside of me causing us both to moan "was that enough to make you cum a second time?" he smirked "No" I responded "fuck sakes y/n do it" he demanded "focus on the sensation, how I make you feel, how I touch you, how I tease you" he whispered down her ear making her moan into her own mouth "there you go I can feel you clenching around me.

"Fuck I can't" she screamed closing her eyes managing to see stars he grabbed me by the hips and moved his hands up and down making me move up and down, his cold veiny hands glued to my waist moving me up and down made me release for a third time.

"FUCK". I whimpered " get off me" he groaned "we're a mess."

"I know shall we talk-" before Draco abruptly interrupted

"NO. I meant as in us physically we need to shower."

"Oh- I-" he picked me up making his way into the shower on the opposite side of the room.

once we got into the shower he pushed me against the cold tiles and started to kiss me gently smiling as our hair got wet he grabbed the shampoo and conditioner and placed it both in our hair and tossed the bottle aside kissing me for a second time "we need to wash this out" I laughed grabbing the shower and washing it over both of our hair making us laugh I placed the shower head back on the stand and started to kiss him again before the door opened.

"fuck Tracey I-"

"get out I need a shower"

she looked at us as we got out and covered ourselves up "Oh save it Y/n I've seen you naked multiple times" she smirked undressing, Draco and me making our way out "multiple?" he questioned looking at me getting into his suit again "we're roommates Draco. we get comfortable around eachother" I laughed "a bit too comfortable" he laughed moving away to the door opening it, before he left he pulled me in close for another kiss leaving and shutting the door behind.

--------

HWHEHDSN all of this chapter was mostly smut but you got to develop the characters a bit more. also remember when I refer to "I" I basically mean you as this is draco x reader. Also I won't be updating this story for a while as I'm focusing on my main book "more than friends" In the next chapter I will be introducing two more characters. there both like amazing characters and they both have A Gen-z personality or whatever. Also when I introduce the new characters they will both be friends of Draco's and things will take a massive turn. anyways Hope you enjoyed. follow my tiktok malfoys_th0t for updates on the new chapters and if I decide to add in anymore characters. lots of love- Nyah <3