22,

mature content ahead. (this chapter is really really long worth about three chapters maybe?)

After class had finished me and Tracey went back to our dorm for the rest of the day.

"y/n?" Tracey questioned slamming the door behind her walking over to me

"Tracey, are you okay?" I questioned grabbing hold of her arms.

"I'm fine it's just.. we haven't exactly had much.. alone time, y'know?" she moved closer to me so we were inches away from touching

"your with Zabini now so I wouldn't necessarily think we would have as much alone time.?"

"I'm sure he won't mind, he doesn't give a fuck Y/n.. please?" she smirked cupping my cheek making me inhale.

I smiled and brought her closer to me, without a warning my lips smashed against hers pushing her onto the bed.

I started to unbutton her shirt and unzip her skirt carelessly forcing them to the ground. She broke the kiss by doing the same removing my skirt and top.

She removed my underwear and left me in my bra before flipping me over and tracing circles onto my inner thigh making me whine.

"do you want to do this?" She broke the kiss again.

"Please--" I whimpered before she slammed two fingers into me making me moan

"oh fuck Tracey" I breathed Tracey pumping her fingers in and out of me quickening her speed her thumb tracing over clit making me grunt.

"oh.." she smirked slowing her speed down making me groan in annoyance. "so wet already" she breathed into my lips gathering her speed again making me gasp

"oh shit Tracey I'm-" but before I could finish her movements made euphoria spin inside of me as ecstasy pumped through my veins leading me to a heavy orgasm making me release all over her fingers.

"fuck" I exhaled pulling her in for another kiss.

After a few minutes of laying down a thought came to mind..

Theodore

Chains

Foursomes

Draco.

SHIT.
——————-
"Oh fuck fuck fuck I need to do something" I cursed getting up and putting my uniform back on, The past few days I've been trapped in my mind it didn't even bare to think about that one night with Theodore and how I should have came clean with Draco.

I was going to tell him. I was. But the thought completely left my mind being pre-occupied.

"where are you going y/n?" Tracey questioned, I didn't answer I just left and made my way over to Draco's dorm.

once I arrived I clasped the door knob and reached to open it.

"Who is it" a hoarse voice called walking over to the door to see me standing there. He walked over to me gazing into my eyes. 

"Draco.." I cupped my hand on his chin

"What's wrong? Has something happened?" He questioned staring intensely into my eyes

"No but I think we should talk about that one night.."

"What one night"

"fuck don't make me repeat it.." I groaned making contact with his eyes finally.

"The one with you Tracey Theo—"

"Yes" I breathed out.

"Okay? What do you want to talk about."