'This is how crazy you make me y/n'

I wanted to skip class the next day as I knew it would be awkward. Draco malfoy had gotten to me again making me want to stay at home and just cry. I wasn't letting it get to me I got read and made my way to quidditch practise seeing Cedric eying me as I winked and carried on walking as a smirk grew on his face I let out a chuckle. Then seeing Draco I rolled my eyes at him and walked off to sit down in my quidditch seat to cheer on Cedric as I saw Draco walk past me 'enough with the death glares Hm.' He said as I could see my reflection in his eyes and quickly turn away continuing to cheer Cedric on as he barged past me causing me to let out a sigh causing Draco to grin that bitch. I couldn't bare to see Draco staring at me the whole time I was cheering Cedric on 'ouuu less with the death glares' then he's the one staring me up and down I grinned at him with a sarcastic smile and walked off I saw Cedric look at me as I saw tears fill up in his eyes, I felt  bad so I blew a kiss at him and walked off.

I decided to go to the common room to study as the past few days I was occupied either by Draco. Or Draco... I had to get him out of my head my grades had been going down and I couldn't focus on anything but fucking Draco malfoy. So I sat down and pulled out my book and pen studying the secrets behind potions and how they make you feel and why they make you feel like this bLah. Blah. I couldn't give 2 shits about this work. It was so boring and there was nothing to do.

I went back to my dorm and decided to take a shower before dinner in the great hall. I went down the halls and went to the dinner room and  I felt a cold hand reach the grip of my neck and pull me into a closet that had a couch and a mattress on the floor. 'What the fuck' as I turned around to see. Draco. Fucking. Malfoy. 'What's the deal malfoy, I get your obsessed but please take a break from constantly scaring me and manipulating me to like you, I fucking hate you' I lie. The truth is I wanted him to fuck me so badly. 'now now don't lie' he spat

'Drink this' he said
'No' I spat
'YES Y/N' he screamed causing me to jump
'I'm sorry.' He said
'Enough!!!' I yelled but before I could close my mouth I felt a serum tip into my mouth. 'So y/n. How do you feel about me' he spoke
'I love you malfoy, every time I see you shivers run down my spine as I wish you were touching me,teasing me,fucking me.'  I said as I shook my head fuck. A truth serum.. 'Ouuuuu' as a sneer covered his face. 'Fuck. You. Draco. Malfoy.'  As I reached to open the door and remove myself from the room 'COLLOPORTUS' he yelled. 'FUCKING HELL MALFOY LET ME GO' as I felt my fist clench and my face now blushing as I turned away 'it's alright darling' he turned my face now seeing it blushed and hot. His cold rings cooling me down his hands now cupping my chin as I looked into his grey eyes. Wow. How much I missed his touch 'what's going on with you and Cedric now love' he said in a smooth tone. 'Nothing.' I replied sharply as I moved away from his hands and started walking the opposite direction to him. His hand now reached for my neck. Now struggling For breath  'I can't b-breathe' I said in a husky tone 'don't Fucking. lie to me y/n.'
'I KISSED HIM OKAY IT MEANT NOTHING AT ALL.'
'You. You fucked him.' Draco spat in a loud tone his voice now raising
'Right. I get that but it meant absolutely nothing. I was getting back at you for fucking both Pansy and Astoria.'
'You cummed in is mouth y/n.'
'His dick actually' his hand now tightening the grip around my neck 'I'm sorry' I said knowing I shouldn't have said that.
'slut.' He spoke. I laughed thinking nothing of it.
'Ah you think it's funny do you' as I could tell he was getting angry now  'your dead to me draco' as I stared in his cloudy eyes 'dead? I'll show you how fucking alive I can be..' he spat 'dead...' he chuckled 'your legs will be fucking dead.'  As he loosened his grip and then placed me on the couch kissing me violently. Now struggling for breath as he started to unbuckle his belt and remove his black blazer and polo neck pulling down his trousers now just showing his Calvin Klein boxers still managing to keep the kiss as he aggressively started to remove my clothes only leaving my bra and matching underwear in moistness now covering my underwear. 'Y/n your still the same wet as fuck for me.' As his fingers now on my underwear teasing my clit. He didn't even ask for consent his face now moving down to my wet underwear and ripping them off. He licked his fingers and stuck 2 fingers into my Pussy as he started going faster and faster not stopping 'fuck Draco S-stop' I moaned making him go even faster 'D-Draco' I groaned as my eyes now rolled back and my hips arched he used his spare arm and pushed my waist down so I couldn't move anymore causing me to let out even loader moans as I couldn't hold them in anymore.

He stopped but not for long he used his black tie and shi ever it in my mouth causing my moans to muffle 'j-j-just put. a fu—cking spell on the room' I panted
'No.' As he stuck his fingers back in going even faster. Before I could reach my climax he removed his hands and placed his dick inside of me and then placed not 2 but 3 fingers rubbing my clit As his dick still bobbed Im  and out 'fuck y/'n so tight.' He moaned. My hips now eventually arching as I still managed to moan. Draco then placed his head on top of my collarbone his head now in the arch of my neck breathing heavily as his minty breathe tickled my skin causing me to reach my climax 'i-I'm going to'
'No, not until I say you can'
'Please' I moaned
'Fuck no.'
'FUCKING HELL DRACO LET ME C-CUM'
'Not until I say so' he said my legs now shaking and my breath getting heavy and my body starting to tingle now grabbing a fistful of his hair. I could also feel dracos cock beating meaning he was soon going to reach his climax 'go on then' he spat as I realised him realising shortly after. He took his dick out and then kissed me on the lips then flipping me over so I was lying on top of him now 'see y/n this is wha you do to me' he said breathing heavily I turned over to see his hair messy and him looking into my eyes as I looked into his.