'Fuck malfoy what was that for'

The next day tingling sensations rubbed against my body from the night before, Draco had done me well. God I wanted him so badly. Unbelievably badly. I don't understand why. It's just something. God. Fuck. I really wanted him. The way his touched made me feel the groans that touched the top of his mouth damn. I felt wetness spread through my underwear as I imagined dracos touch against my thigh. A groan covered my mouth. I shook my head and got up thinking how this couldn't be real a few days ago he was calling me a slut now calling me his princess. I realised how 2 faced  he was. But I couldn't let go of him pictures of his eyes rolling back in pleasure popped up every time I blinked. I couldn't get him out of my head. I tried by distracting myself I started getting myself ready for quidditch practise and to cheer Draco and some of my other friends on. I wore an emerald laced bra with matching pants, a skirt that fit my curves perfectly and a top tight in the right spots hugging my figure, and then placed some high kneed socks on. I placed some winged eyeliner on and red lipstick leaving a light tint on my fully plumped lips. I soon made my way to the quidditch pitch. As soon as I walked in I could feel dracos gloomy eyes look me up and down as he bit his lip,  Draco took his broom and glided smoothly onto it trying to impress me most of all trying to make Potter jealous. I rolled my eyes as I noticed the looks he was giving to Potter as I let out a slight chuckle. The game went on for a few hours until finally someone won and it wasn't Draco, potter had won the quidditch game. I slowly removed myself from the seat leaving hoping Draco wouldn't notice me as I knew he'd be mad and angry, I figured when he was angry he always placed it on someone else. I walked at a fast paste to the slytherin common room where as Draco had already beaten me there, god knows how. It was not a pleasant imagine neither I saw him fucking Pansy Parkinson my best fucking friend pumping two fingers in her as Pansy let moans of pleasure out, fuck how bad I wanted that to be me. I saw Draco give off a slight smirk as I couldn't witness anymore, questions  bursted inside of me to the point where I felt like I was going to explode. Such as: why would he do this? He was jerking off at me less then 24hrs ago now to do this? Did he even intentionally plan on making me cum? I gave up and ran to my dorm tears blurring my vision.

DRACOS POV

I had lost the quidditch game and I was angry. I didn't want to take all my anger out on y/n so I had to use someone else I felt like I/n would enjoy my violence yet I felt like she'd take it personally so I'd exuded to make Pansy cum instead. I felt like I took stuff to far. But I don't care. The way y/n teased me she fucking deserved it the way she distracted me and making me stiff in class, to the point I couldn't focus. She deserved it. This morning when I saw her in her uniform, the shirt fitting her curves perfectly and tight in spots that seemed to make me feel some sort of way and her skirt just above her knees peering out were some laced emerald underwear. Fuck. She looked so good. How much I wanted to rip that skirt off of her and hear her moan my name. I fucked up I know I did. Why would I do this to her.
——-
I soon reached my dorm as I was Enhancing my breath as I inhaled and exhaled my hands soon in fists I tried finding Draco to have a word with him but I was afraid I was going to burst out into tears and make a big fool of myself yet I still went as I wanted to hear why he done it. I made my way to the common room to see Draco there 'ah come to see the show' he murmured
'Fuck you.' I spat
'Now darling no need to be so tense' Draco spoke
'Your fucking joking right. I really liked you malfoy I really did just to see you fucking somebody else' my hand now in fists as my breathe increases terribly as I started to walk off. I felt a hand reach for my wrist squeezing it tightly spinning you around 'now now y/n common you don't have to be such a bitch' I felt my blood rising
'I fucking hate you malfoy'
'You love me really, that's what you were saying in my room yesterday' as a smirk grew on his face I rolled my eyes and pulled my hand out of his fist but I barley budged. He loosened his hand and placed it on my neck, his cold rings piercing into my skin as he leaned in for a kiss, however it wasn't like a normal kiss it was brutal and violent. I missed his touch even though it was just a day it felt like an eternity I wanted to push away but I couldn't it felt to good I pulled him in closer not thinking about what I was doing he pushed me against a wall and grabbed my thighs using him as a boost to dev lift up onto him not breaking the kiss 'fuck y/n I missed you' I smiled still not breaking the kiss his cold fingers ran in between my thighs as his rings pressed against my skin. He removed his hand from my thighs and then took a long finger and stuck it in my mouth for me to lick teasing me. He then just stopped. 'Fuck malfoy what was that for'