The Beginning

Izuku Midoriya was born an absolutely normal greenette, although a weird hair colour at the time no one questioned it. Two years before then in China the first Quirked person was born. And four years later Izuku tripped and cut open his shin on a rock. He cried at first but then he realized the pain was completely gone and his leg was healed. He ran to him mom and upon the newfound discovery and his mother was scared at first but realized the trouble this might bring so she told young Izuku that he must tell absolutely no one. Ten years later Izuku accidentally cut his finger open in shop class on a saw and everybody crowded around him and realized that Izuku had one of these so called 'powers' that some people have been getting and called him a freak and the like.

He went the rest of his middle school and most of high school with no friends until twelfth grade when he met an exchange student with a power as well it was a very basic telekinesis power and was not very strong but it was a power nonetheless. Her name was Yui and she was a very shy girl dude to her power. They both hit it off and three years down the line got married. However around that time the 'normal people' were getting more weary of the freaks with powers as at this time around five percent of young kids and middle schoolers had a power while only one percent of high schoolers had one. They realized it was becoming a very big problem and wanted to find out if it was genetic or supernatural. Izuku and Yui both were scared of what would happen but realized they probably could not do too much anyway.

they had a boy named Tatsuki and a girl named Reina they were two years apart. When Tatsuki turned four he was shown to have and attraction and repulsion quirk and When Reina turned four she had a ice based quirk. A couple years down the line Yui had noticed that. While she still looked very beautiful still she was thirty while Izuku still didn't look like he had grown a day past 20 when he shaved his stubble like beard. She thought it was just an insecurity but 5 more years down the line she realized that his "regeneration" quirk had more to it than just regeneration but had an 'immortal' like ability. Izuku himself noticed this too but he didn't want to make Yui too sad for his fate.

While all this was happening A villain by the name of All for one just got his quirk while his brother had none.

Twenty years later, everything seems like it went bad with vigilantes popping up and the so called quirkless people segregating themselves with others. Izuku was scared for his family especially the ever aging Yui because while he still looked twenty and feels stronger every day his wife was now fifty-five and he was even more scared for his entire family due to his immortality quirk. He has trained in many forms of martial arts and has qualifications to use pistols as he is almost a perfect shot at the moment. His son is now married with Reina having a boyfriend who looks older than himself. He knows that he will be stuck like this for a long time.

Thirty years later.

Yui is now on her deathbed with Izuku by her side, Quirked and quirkless are about 50/50 and now his own son and daughter are both in advanced ages. He never wanted to admit it but he knows that he will live for a lot longer than anybody he knows. He can lift a metric ton due to his muscles continuing to condense and he is even able to run a hundred meter dash in seven seconds. He knows that he will most likely see countless lives one die as he had the body of a Greek god and the mind of an old person.
"Izuku come here" Yui smiles as she says this with Izuku's tears in his eyes. "I don't think I'll last too much longer but I just want to say this, please move on from this I beg you to not let my death constantly weigh itself on your conscious" Yui smiles "I don't know what I'm going to do with you gone, I mean I'm going to out age my own granddaughter and I just can't handle it." Izuku cried out "I know it will be tough but you are the most kind person in all of Japan maybe the whole world, you need to find a purpose. Japan is in a dark time especially with the supervillain known as All for One rampaging about" Yui smiles brightly as she says this next part "but I believe given enough time someone will stop him and be as bright as a shining star." Yui says weakly "always remember we all love you" Yui cries as the heartbeat monitor flatlines. "YUI wait please don't go...please" Reina and Tatsuki come up to Izuku to console him...

30 years later

Unfortunately Reina has already died and been burning and Tatsuki himself is very old and very lucky to have lived such a long life
"I'm really sorry Tatsuki, but this is something I have to do. I just can't handle watching everyone else die before me." "Don't you worry old man just know you'll always have a some family in Japan" Tatsuki says, Just make sure you say goodbye to this little one as we all know you're her favourite" Tatsuki let's go of a toddler Inko to let her hug her great great grandfather "I'll miss you the most Inko I'll come definitely come back eventually if not for anyone but for you." "I'll miss you" Inko says sadly. "Don't you worry you little piece of broccoli" Inko laughs at the joke.

Izuku spend the next few minutes to hug the rest of his direct family closely. Izuku then turns around and walks away while waving slowly.

End of chapter