U.A Sports Festival

Izuku POV
A week after the USJ incident the shaken up kids eventually settled down now that they had their first villain experience. After the incident I also started to make a name for myself in the hero world as well and my popularity ranking is very high as I know I'm very good looking. I walk into class 1-A and start my talk "it's good to see you all again" "Good Morning Sensei" they greet me. "Yes now as you've heard from Aizawa in two weeks we have the sports festival and that mean two weeks of preparation, now you get to spilt it up into two segments first will be direct teaching by me for a week and then a week of self learning. Understood!" "Yes Sensei" "get changed into your gym uniform and meet me at Gym B" they quickly disperse and when we all get to the gym we meet Cementoss who I asked for help. "Greetings it's good to see you're already here, now as for why I asked you here can you please use your quirk to make large platforms for the students and I'll take it from there" the students slowly shuffle in all with a look of determination "alright now all of you have different quirks and that means different combat styles and different attacks and it's up to me to get you to learn to utilize your differences, now LETS BEGIN!!" "YES" over the class I go up to each student and spend a bit of time to understand their current situations with their quirks and weaknesses and try to fill them in with a style of fighting like for Iida a style of engine boosted Muay Thai and for Bakugo a very basic but strong explosion boosted hand to hand style and by the end of class I showed them the most basic moves and future moves they should learn. Naturally I didn't try to change their current fighting styles too much but just strengthened what they already knew in order not to confuse them and incidentally weaken them.

One Week later
"Now over this past week you have all been working very hard and it shows already, while some of you shifted your focus to martial arts some of you used your quirks in ways even I would have never thought of it shows that you are all very dedicated now o want all twenty of you to attack me all at once before you start your week of self study" "Nani?" The class yells "I said GOOOOOO!!!" Bakugo immediately leads the charge with Kirishima "DIEEEEE!"
3 minutes later
The class lay on the ground all holding their stomach "Good I can see you have all improved" the class laughs at this and Bakugo says "we will get our revenge old man" "now now Bakugo one day I guarantee even I won't be able to take on all of you let alone a few of you, now I will see you all in a week and make sure you remember to improve what we have been going over this last week also an important piece of advice is be confident during the sports festival as that will be a deciding factor"

Izumi POV
1 week later
"GOOD MORNING!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE ANNUAL U.A SPORTS FESTIVALLLLL!!!" Present Mic screams into the mic "NOW ON TO THE PODIUM THE CLASS 1-A THE CLASS THAT SO EARLY INTO THE YEAR ALREADY FACED OFF WITH VILLAINS" (etc etc) midnight walks onto the stage "I would like to Invite Izumi Midoriya onto the stage" 'Huh why when how who what WHERE' I walk onto the stage and start my 'speech' "I just wanna say before we begin that I wish all my competitors luck in the competition and I pledge that I will try my hardest and do whatever it takes to win" the crowd roars in applause and the other classes also seem content but when I get back to my class I hear Katsumi mumble 'coward' under her breath. Midnight spins the wheel and says "It seems our first competition is an obstacle course" all the classes go to the beginning and we all hear Present Mic yell "START" I immediately go full speed and notice that the hallway we all have to go through is very narrow so I start bouncing off the wall and see Todoroki freeze the floor 'smart and effective' I quickly catch up to him as he isn't as fast (duh) I up my full cowling to 20% and zoom into first when I see the robots I just run right past them as they are so big that they are very slow I look back and see Todo froze them precariously and they fall on Kirishima and Tetsu x4 but they are fine of course. I see the giant canyon and run over the ropes as I see that I can't go as fast because I'm worried I might fall unfortunately but I still keep my spot I hear some explosions coming closer behind me as I realize Katsumi is definitely just flying over the canyon I quickly speed up and notice the empty field where it looks like a bunch of things were buried I quickly realize I should avoid those spots and go full speed on the parts where there is no bomb or trap I hear a boom and see that someone fell into the trap and got lightly blown up 'I was right' I see Both Katsumi and Todoroki and about 50 meters behind me but they are having a hard time catching up so I quickly use 25% Full Cowling and explode forward and find myself at the end "IZUMI MIDORIYA WINS THE OBSTACLE COURSE"

(AN Note: I am not doing a chivalry battle as Izuku here is a bit too strong so it would be a bit predictable instead I'm going to do a four team capture the flags and with two flags with the top 32 people that made it instead of the top 42 so I'll just make it up as I go)

"We will take a 30 minute break and the top 32 will be able to use this time to rest while everybody else can participate in a bunch of mini games in the meantime" Midnight says

"Now time to find out what we are going to do for the second competition" Midnight spins the wheel and it lands on Capture The Flag "alright folks we are going to play capture the flag with four teams and two flags so 16 people can make it to the final competition, as for the teams we will pick a captain for each team and those captain are Izumi Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Momo Yaoyorozu and Ibara Shiozaki from first to fourth you will each pick a teammate to be on your team" "Alright I'll pick Iida" Todoroki picks Katsumi, Momo picks Tokoyami and Ibara picks Tetsu and so on

Team 1
Izumi
Tenya
Uraraka
Jiro
TetsuTetsu
Tsuyu
Yui
Mei

Team 2
Todoroki
Katsumi
Kirishima
Ojiro
Hiryu
Manga
Sen
Hitoshi

Team 3
Momo
Tokoyami
Ojiro
Denki
Ashido
Jurota
Kojiro
Reiko

Team 4
Ibara
Kosei
Juzo
Itsuka
Setsuna
Yosetzu
Pony
Sato

"Those are some strong looking team now ONTO THE MATCH now your team will start in one of the four corners and the two flags will be placed at the centre and the rule is that you can only take one of the flags if you get there first there is no major rules but you have 15 minutes to make sure your team has at least one flag, other than that it is entirely a team vs team vs team vs team." Once all the teams were in their corners Midnight shouted "BEGIN!!" Immediately me and Tenya booked it towards a flag as we are the fastest in our team I quickly grab one and Tenya defends my back as I run to our corner the other three teams all converge on the last flag simultaneously and a huge battle ensues. Of course it won't be a free win as all three teams sent a few to get the flag I'm holding.

Narrator POV
At the moment Izumi and Katsumi both hold a flag it's clear that Todoroki's team is the strongest so Both Momo and Ibara decided to go mainly after Izumi. Both Izumi and Katsumi are under heavy fire but due to their marvellous teamwork they are managing to hold onto their flag. Right now 9 people across the teams have been knocked out and taken out of the battle field and Izumi has made a mistake which led to Ibara grabbing hold of her flag with only 4 minutes left. Izumi nods to her team and her emergency plan was put into action of course she doesn't know what Iida is going to do but she already  has out her trust in him. Just because Momo and Ibara are focusing on Izumi doesn't mean Katsumi is having any easier of a time as she can only use one hand as she holds the flag as a sort of handicap. Both Testutetsu and Kirishima are attacking her in order to get the flag however she decides to end in in one blow she puts the flag in her mouth then grabs on to her dominant hand and then shoots out a huge explosion knocking both Kirishima and TetsuTetsu. "A HUGE EXPLOSION FROM KATSUMI, IT SEEMS LIKE SHE REALLY WANTED TO END THAT FIGHT EARLY, SMART MOVE!!" Present Mic yells again. It seems Team Todoroki has it in the bag. On the other side Iida seems to be standing still facing Ibara when all of a sudden Iida greatly accelerates and appears beside Ibara grabs the flag and runs back in a record time "HOLY MOLY WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!!" "Good job Iida I say it's time we end this" Izumi charges up to 20% and immediately uses all Izuku has taught her as she absolutely dominates the battlefield momentarily, she uses all her fighting knowledge to end her fights quickly and knock out as many people as possible and luckily she even got Momo and Ibara after her tirade she looks very tired luckily Iida thanks to her team's teamwork managed to keep the flag and with that time runs out. "TEAM TODOROKI AND TEAM MIDORIYA WINS!!"

(AN: There I can't write good action sequences but 🤷‍♂️anyway on another note during the 1 vs 1 tournament next chapter I will only write the main character fights and next chapter will be longer as well, I'll also write something that mentions Shinso)