Beginning of the End

(ok so if you have read the canon manga you should know that I'm going in a completely different direction with all of this)

"Rina, before all goes to hell I say we go talk to Eri about what is going to happen. Before all goes to hell between the League, the meta liberation army and heroes we should prepare our families for what is to come. the students already know the basics and with the majority of the league already behind bars except a few we should be fine...after all I kind of temporarily crippled some of them when detaining them." Izuku states then continues "now lets go im pretty sure Eri will want to know where we are.'

As Izuku and Rina walked through the door Eri hears it and once she sees Izuku again se runs and jumps into his arms. "Daddy!" "Princess!" they both hug each other as if they haven't seen each other for a long time even though its only been 15 hours. Rina smiles at the two before she decides to join the hug as well "Mommy!" once the hug is over and Izuku places Eri down onto the couch and begins to speak in a more serious tone. "Eri, Daddy is going to have to do a bunch of hero stuff soon and I will not be able to see you for a couple days as my backup plans involve mostly me running around fixing Japan. Do you understand that sweety." Eri just smiles and hugs Izuku once more and says "don't worry daddy I'm a big girl and I know you are the strongest hero and that I cant just keep you for myself. BUT after everything is done you are spending more time with me." Eri says with a smirk before Izuku replies "Well why dont we spend the next couple hours playing then before I go to the commission?"

As Izuku walked through the door he could tell that the mood was tense and that everyone was looking at him with anticipation of what he is planning. Once Izuku walked into the conference room he could see many top heroes along with a few higher ups of the hero commission plue Chief Tsukauchi and the four foreigners he invited. "Greetings everyone and thank you for coming, as you know something big is coming so I thought I would preemptively stop it from happening." Izuku states before plugging a usb into his computer, a second later pictures of Deika city were laid out for everyone to see. "this is Deika city, recently lots of strange things have been happening and by strange I mean that the entire city has been taken over by a group who calls themselves The Meta Liberation Army. This group believe in the right to freely use quirks which is something I don't particularly disagree with but they are planning a war against Japan to achieve this goal which is something we cannot allow." before Izuku continues speaking he noticed a random hero's heartrate spike super fast as he lost control of his breath before the hero quickly calmed down. "interesting, and to think they managed to plant a spy." within seconds Izuku managed to grab the spy by his neck and drag him to the front of the room "explain yourself Fireboy, Aren't you one of Endeavors sidekicks how could someone like you turn traitor." the room exploded seemingly lambasting Izuku because he had no proof "don't worry I already expected them to try to plant a spy, whats surprising is that he is related to Endeavor, as for proof ill get proof."

"Tsukauchi come over here." Izuku quickly made sure to use the human lie detector. "Alright I will begin right away Mr. Midoriya, First off, Fireboy are you in anyway shape or form related to the Meta Liberation Army?" Tsukauchi asked and Fireboy quickly said "NO I'm not this must be a mistake!" after hearing that the detective looked at Izuku and said "that's a lie" Izuku clicked his tongue and said "were you sent by the villain known as Re Destro to spy on the conference we are having here?" yet again the hero denied it but was caught lying again. "Alright then, do you know of the future plans of the Meta Libertation Army?" as Fireboy was stupid he said no again instead of keeping his silence. "Alright last question, are there any other spies in this room?" this time he finally told the truth when he told Izuku "No, I am the only one they sent." "Great! Ok Tsukauchi you can take him away now. Ok now that there are no more listening ear lets begin, here is the very simple and basic plan that I have come up with. naturally what leaves this room can only enter the ears of those participating in the raids so be advised that if this does leak there will be dire consequences"