Eri Midoriya

Izuku POV
I knelt down to look Eri directly into her eyes and said with a big smile on my face "Eri how would you like to be adopted by me? First I will take you to a proper hospital so you can get treated but on the way can you think about it?" Not even one second later she starts crying and tries to bear hug me with her little arms and says "Yes yes yes please adopt me" 'she is not smiling but I'll give her a smile eventually' I promise in my heart. "Ok now let's go meet the best doctor I know"

At U.A
I walk into the front gates with Eri on my back asleep as I take her to the infirmary to meet Chiyo we take a step in the door but I see her treating someone in Class 1-B right now so I just sit in a chair. Eri begins to move around as she is waking up "huh where are we?" she almost whispers she sees the youthful heroine and hides her face in my neck "Don't worry Eri we are here to get you fixed up and make sure you gain control of that fascinating quirk in the near future" "oh" the heroine is finally done wrapping the exhausted student in bandages and turns around to spot us "when did you get here Mr. Midoriya? the school festival finished a couple hours ago and I didn't see you at the ceremony" she says "oh don't worry I was just beating up some Evil Yakuza organization" I say that part with clear anger in my voice "who is that girl on your back" "well this adorable little muffin is my now adopted daughter, she is very shy but she agreed to come see you. Ok Eri I'm going to out you on that empty bed over there and Chiyo Shuzenji is going to give you a check up and possibly use her quirk to speed up your healing of course you might fall asleep again but that is expected" she thinks for a bit then agrees "yes" I place her on the table and Chiyo started to slowly unwrap the bandages around her arm "oh my" she mumbled when she saw the extent to what they were doing to her she herself got angry at the Yakuza bastards. "Eri I'm going to use my quirk on you right now, after I do you will feel very sleepy so before I do it take this pill" Eri obliges and chews it as it was a gummy pill she seemed to like it when Chiyo uses her quirk Eri glows for a bit and when she stopped glowing the cuts were all healed with minimal scarring however her small body was already too exhausted and she fell asleep. Chiyo remarks "so another daughter huh this one is a special case of course" I smile as she says this and put my hand on Eri's head and say "don't you worry about it Chiyo however if we do want to guarantee that her quirk does not affect anyone I'll have to talk with Aizawa" I tuck Eri into the bed and before I can leave she grabs my bro my arm and hugs it 'yup I made the right choice' I eventually free me arm and find Aizawa and say "what's up Aizawa I need your help" Aizawa looks confused as to how I need his help "this is something only you can do I think, as I'm sure you've seen the news I would like to intrusive you to the girl I've decided to adopt" he understands it has to do with his quirk most likely and then agrees. "Well I'll be happy to help" "great to hear" we walk to the infirmary and when Aizawa see Eri he had the same reaction as I did "she's adorable" he laughs "yeah but her quirk is surprisingly lethal and I don't believe she can control it yet. Her Quirk is called Rewind it can rewind the states of any living thing it could even rewind people to a state before quirks and that is how chisaki created the quirk destroying bullets, and so nobody disappears I would like you to watch her when I cannot" he starts thinking and reluctantly agrees "alright but I want her to call me Uncle Aizawa eventually" "haha don't you worry my gift to her is a huge U.A family and naturally you'll be apart. However it will be hard to get her back to 'normal' of course there is no normal but I want her to at least be able to smile again in the near future"
Aizawa is shocked at this "you mean she can't even properly smile anymore!" "That's exactly what I mean Kai Chisaki the bastard, I probably should have taken his hands off his body now that I think about it" Aizawa laughs at this "naturally that's not allowed you should have taken the chance to mid battle" "anyway I'll see you next Monday and as for her quirk I think she will be fine if I'm around her it's just when I'm teaching and when I'm doing hero work" "ok I understand, I recommend you taking a couple days off for the hero work though just to make sure Eri doesn't feel lonely" "I'm one step ahead of you Aizawa I already booked off a week and am getting a dozen heroes to cover my route" Aizawa is shocked at this "did you just say it takes a dozen separate heroes just to fill in your route" "haha of course it does I'm very efficient in my work, anyway I'll see you Monday bye" I pick up Eri and walk home by the time I walk into the house I bought for Inko, Izumi and myself it already dark Eri is also starting to move a bit in her sleep as she breathes on my neck and hugs me tighter 'I'm going to die of cuteness overload because of you Eri' I see Inko making Katsudon in celebration so I walk up to them to introduce Eri "hey you two I want to to meet someone" they see the sleeping girl beginning to wake up so in order to avoid her being overwhelmed I back up a bit and say "she is very shy and I only just recently saved her so be careful" when Izumi see her she squeals "She is so adorable" Eri hides behind me but when she sees Izumi and Inko she realized they are very similar to me and says "who are they?" "They are apart of my Family, that one is Izumu and she is a hero in training right now, and that right there is Inko she is Izumi's mom and she makes the best Katsudon she is also the nicest lady you will ever meet" 'hmmmm this is weird situation what should Eri call them because both are way younger than me and technically Inko would be her great granddaughter and Izumi would be her great great granddaughter aw never mind I don't care. To her they can both be aunties and that's good enough' Inko slowly crouches down to Eri's eye level and reaches out her arm "it's very nice to meet you Eri, you are so adorable" Eri although standing right beside me is still a little apprehensive I look at her and say "I promise you everybody in this household will never ever hurt you so you don't have to be afraid anymore" she looks hesitant but almost immediately gives a hug to Inko totally informing the hand "whoa this is very surprising but I'll accept it nonetheless" Inko adds. Izumu walks up the them both and makes it a group hug and Eri although surprised loves it all the same. She has tears running down her face and has never been more happy and sad at the same time. She is not too sad it is more of the good kind of sad that one gets when one longs for something and finally gets that thing. Izumi then claims "don't you worry Eri as long as me and this old man are around you will be safe I guarantee it" Eri looks confused "Old?" "Haha Eri I guess I haven't told you this but right now I don't doubt that I'm one of the oldest people on the planet right now I just look young" "oh" I can tell she wants to ask more questions but maybe she was not allowed to ask questions at the Yakuza "oh don't you worry Eri I'll explain everything to you eventually, but now I want you to have some of Inko's Katsudon.

Next week
I wake up Eri and get her ready for the day 'I wonder if after she gets control of her quirk will she be able to go to school' I walk into 1-A "hello class and before you say a word, this is Eri she is a girl I've recently saved and adopted. However she is not quite used to many questions so if you do have a question raise your hand" a couple hands shot up, some asked where she would be staying and where I saved her from and so on. "Anyway now that that is over with let's go fight, also has Aizawa gone over the internships with you yet?" Iida then answered "Yes he has sir and Izumi got the most by far with Todoroki in second and Katsumi in the third" 'YEAH' I said internally "ok good to know, now Aizawa is coming with us as well today" we get to the gym and we go over the scenario today and I introduce Eri to Aizawa "Eri, this is someone I would like you to meet you can call him Uncle Aizawa. He may look like a grumpy mad man, but he is one of the best heroes I've had the pleasure of working with and inside he is a real softie." She looks at him and surprisingly doesn't seem scared 'that's good progress' "it's so nice to meet you Eri" Aizawa goes to shake her hand and Eri herself shakes it "I'm Eri nice to meet you" I see both of them walk off into the observation room and turn around and think to myself 'now time to go beat up some kids for pay'

(Ok I don't know what I'm going to do next I've been kind of writing myself into a hole because I don't know if I should make new arcs and I just realized I forgot about stain so I'll just cripple Iida's brother (or someone else's made up brother/sister) later I guess. Anyway I have no grand plan with this novel or even an endpoint in mind however I promise I'll get there eventually so you don't need to fear me dropping it suddenly just expect longer wait times now. I'll mange to pop out a couple chapters over the next week but after that it will probably be just one a week MAX)