The Calm Before The Storm

"Eri I'm over here!" Izuku yells when he sees Eri and Rina in the distance about to go into one of the U.A gymnasium's for Class 1-A's performance. When Eri hears the voice she turns to her right to see Izuku in a very very green suit. "Daddy!" Eri runs to Izuku and jumps into his arms "Daddy class 1-A is about to start their performance let's go watch!" She says in a very excitedly. Once they got inside Izuku put Eri on his back and at that moment a couple smoke machines were turned on and they started their brilliant song and dance. About halfway through the dance Izumi waves at Eri before she goes off stage, very soon after she left it started snowing and when everybody looked up they saw Todoroki making ice. What happened next was even more shocking because Aoyama was dangling on a rope wearing a rope and twinkling like a disco ball. From beginning to end Eri was smiling and her smile was like the sun 'too bright'. "Eri how amazing was that?" (Ok so in the anime at the beginning of this arc Eri wasn't smiling BUT in this universe Eri broke out of her shell much faster because A. She was rescued much faster and B. The Midoriya family is made of Saints.) "Eri how fun was that." Izuku flashes a huge smile while looking at his cute, adorable, perfect, amazing...need I go on, daughter. "I LOVED IT!!" "Hahaha I thought you would, now let's go explore the rest of this place with Rina." As Izuku and the girls explored the festival they eventually found themselves in a theatre watching the weirdest play imaginable made by Class 1-B. 'It's just a mess' is all Izuku thought while watching it, the acting was so-so and even the plot somehow made sense all things considered but in the end it was a mess. "Eri, did you like that play?" Eri then thought for a second before she looked at Izuku and says "I'm sorry but I didn't get it at all." She says as she rubs her head almost as if she is thinking too hard. "Anyway let's go to the beauty pageant" "Yeah!" Eri agrees with excitement.

Once they got there they saw that it was just starting, the moment Itsuka got on stage everybody except Izuku and Rina were shocked at Itsuka's beauty. Eri then whispered in Izuku's ear "daddy she is so pretty" Eri had stars in her eyes when she saw her. Itsuka did some karate and her moves were very refined thanks to her own talent/ability plus Izuku's teaching ability. "Hmm the move set she is doing is very refined and I'd say only a step below Izumi, speaking of Izumi I wonder why she didn't want to participate in this." "Oh you don't know Izuku?" Rina inquires "well it's a surprise for later in that case." Izuku just decided to not dig deeper in the end. Once Itsuka finished her dazzling moves she bowed and went off stage. "Hmmmm much like Izumi I think she has a lot of talent and could use some personal 1 on 1 training." Rina nodded "oh definitely to think she got that good in so little time." Next Bibimi went on stage on a huge car with her face on it 'she won last year?' Izuku questioned internally as he saw the crowd cheer. Once she went off a very stunning Nejire came on stage wearing a blue dress. She then started to fly using her quirk and do a very beautiful show in the air. Her energy beams spirals all around her and it was clear that she was the winner as everyone described her as a 'pure, graceful fairy'. Once the results were tallied it was no surprise that Nejire won in the end. *ring ring* once Izuku checked the number his face immediately turned neutral as he told Eri "I'm really sorry Eri but this is serious hero business I'll be right back." As Izuku got to a safe distance he answered his phone "Greetings, Izuku Midoriya here." "It's good to talk to you Izuku, I've heard you're calling in some of your favours for Japan. Something big must be going on soon huh." Izuku simply sighed and continued "yeah so what? Just tell me why you're calling me You piece of shit" "hehehe you really like to get to the point don't you, you old man. Anyway I'm calling you because I want in." "What? You want in why?" "Because I want something done that I think only you can do. So here is the deal, I take care of Gigantomachia and you can take care of the main boss. Afterwards you then owe me, so like I said do we have a deal?" "Hah knowing you this has something to do with the whole of the E.U. I'll accept if I don't have to commit any crimes and your favour doesn't break too many of my moral codes. Deal?" "Oh don't you worry I knew you wouldnt agree anyways." "Now I gotta go I hope I'll see you in Japan within a week PointBreak." "Oh don't you worry Deku I'll be there."