Investigations+Izumi Villain Fight

Japan started to stabilize and the Hero Public Safety Commission officially declared they were going to hold an event as they named the top 10 current heroes. Izuku and Rina were both Indifferent to it as they didn't care about the rank and Rina herself feels that she has not quite racked up enough official villain arrests yet to quite make it to the top 10 even though she could probably floor them.

Izuku and Rina pulled up to the event centre they were holding the event in on Izuku's very old vintage motorcycle. He has kept it in prime condition and even slightly modified it so it would last very long in storage. Izuku and Rina do a very brief kiss as they got off the bike and headed inside. Many civilians instantly noticed the couple and cheered for the overpowered couple. Izuku was wearing a very, very deep green suit with a white undershirt and a matching Green Tie. He usually wears a suit when he fights anyway it's just this one isn't meant for fighting in. Rina was wearing a her fighting garb which is a simple black Haori with white clouds tied up with a white belt and a white undershirt. She also had fitting black pants. (I guess I'm slightly copying demon slayer with what I'm describing but it's different enough so whatever) Her Katana was also on her waist in a red-black striped pattern sheath.

"Welcome everyone I'm sure you're all very excited for tonight so I ask if you could please take your seats if you have not done so as we will soon begin." A minute later as everyone started to calm down again the lady continues to speak "as this was a very chaotic year for Japan with the retirement of AllMight and the appearance of more villains than most years. We also have more powerful heroes to fill in the gap, every year more and more aspiring heroes become full fledged heroes and recently things have been looking better. Now let's recount the top 50 agencies, once we go through that we will also go through the top 100 individual heroes and this is based on cases personally solved by the hero and popularity is also a factor as well." It was no surprise when the Endeavour agency won first place because even when AllMight was in his prime Endeavour still had like 3x the amount of sidekicks and overall his agency solved more cases. His agency even won a few times when AllMight was acitve its just that for Endeavour there is a big difference between being personally first and his agency being first. As they got into the top 100 although some heroes went down and some new heroes went up it overall was not too different from the previous ranking. "Now for the moment you've all been waiting for In 10th place we have WASH!" Wash only says "Washa" "in 9th place we have the rising star Hero: Kamui Woods!!!" "I'll continue to work hard!" "In 8th place we have a brand new Hero Lotus!!" Rina looked very shocked to say the least, she went up to the stage and looked into the crowd before saying "This is truly unexpected but I along with my fellow heroes will work as hard as I can"

"In 7th we have the Hero: Crust!!" "I promise to try harder however I really wish I could have been there for Kamino." "In 6th we have the Hero: Miruko!" "All those villains out there better watch it!" "In 5th we have Hero: Edgeshot!" "I wish to help usher in a new era of peace." "In 4th place is Best Jeanist however as I'm sure you've heard, due to the Kamino incident he has been very injured and needs to spend  this time is rest until he can go back on his feet. However we must move on in 3rd place we have the Hero: Hawks! He is also first in Popularity!" "Hmm it is great to be here but if I'm first in popularity shouldn't I be 1st or 2nd? Also come on people why are we all so tame on a night that should be used to lift our spirits, now onto the next two heroes with lower approval ratings." "Ahem-In 2nd place we have....Endeavour!" The crowd was absolutely shocked "WHOOOOOOAAAAA!!" The crowd goes wild when they realize what this means. Endeavour then says "I will continue to do what what I have been doing." "And Finally our Number one ranked hero is DEKU!!!!" This time the crowd goes absolutely bonkers as Izuku walks up to the stage and starts to speaks "Unlike Hawks I don't believe that approval rating matters when it comes to matters of saving lives. However I do agree that this is a turning point and it is not the time to be mopey, as long as I am Here I will fight for Japan now please lift your spirits and say it with me." Izuku raises his fist and yells "PLUS ULTRA!!!!" And the crowd then says "PLUS ULTRA!!!!"