Forest Training Arc

(AN note: I guess I kinda forgot the part where all the students faced off against the teachers but I'll just say it didn't happen)

Third Person POV
We see Izumi and the rest of her class on a bus in the middle of nowhere when they stop for a rest. "Alright class get off the bus and take a quick rest." Aizawa smirks knowing they won't get back on the bus when all of a sudden two of the four wild, wild pussycats jump from their hiding spot and reveal themselves. "*team motto*" "ok class as you heard these are the wild, wild pussycats a hero team specializing in mountain rescue and this land you see is owned by them, it's about 6 kilometres to the camp so I'll see you there." Some of the students question his choice of words "what do you mean see us there?" "Everyone Back On The Bus!!" But out of nowhere the ground seems to move and they all get thrown over the short hill/cliff. Few of the students stick the landing as they were very surprised and when they start walking into the forest they see some beasts made out of earth. Iida starts to strategize when Shoto, Izumi, Katsumi and Eijiro and the rest of the class just jump in and start destroying monsters left and right.

After about 4 hours of constant fighting and walking they were exhausted but they still easily made it before the sun was down. They meet their traitor teacher and the rest of the pussycats. The pussycats do their motto when Izumi sees a kid standing off to the side so she introduces herself but the kid just clenches his fist and mumbles "hero wannabes" before he walks away. The pussycats look somewhat sad at the result of the meeting. All the students are extremely tired at the moment until one of the oussycate mentions food, everyone cheers and after all the food is served and everyone gets their fill they get told about the hot spring.

"ooooohhhhh this is nice" Izumi mumbles to herself "agreed" everyone agrees. They start to listen to the conversation going on in the other side and get disgusted at when they hear what Mineta but they realize they can just torture the bastard later. As Mineta climbs all the girls look up to see Kota the kid from earlier kick his face and say "before you try to be a hero, why don't you at least become a good person first." All the girls cheer and thank him but when he sees the girls he falls forwards so Izumi has catch him by the head so he doesn't get hurt by the fall "Oh no he's fainted probably from the fall I'll go bring him to one of the teachers" Izumi adjusts her towel and goes inside. "oh my what happened??" Mandalay is clearly worried at her knocked out nephew "he fell off the wall when he was saving the girls from perversion. I caught him but he must have fainted due to shock from the fall" "oh well thank you so much for the save" "May I ask why he doesn't like heroes? When I was his age they were all that I was obsessed with" Izumi inquires "well both his parents were heroes but they died while saving civilians from a villain attack. However nobody had any sympathy for him when they heard his parents were heroes as they died in the line of duty. He was scarred as no one was even sad that they died. I don't think he likes us either all that much but with no other relatives he cooperates." "Hmm that does make sense, being a kid and being told that you wouldn't be able to see both your parents ever again and then being told they died being heroes nonetheless." "Yup there is no other way of putting it, society kept praising them for what they did but To Kota who at the time was just learning about the world, his parents Were his entire world. One day I hope it can change but I can only hope" Izumi waved goodnight and walked away to the girls room.

Next morning bright and early
"Good morning everybody, I know it's very early but it's a training camp not a summer camp so Bakugo come and throw this ball and we can test your improvement." Katsumi grabs the ball and yells "DIEEEE!" While Izumi sweat drops at the lack of character development over the year so far. Aizawa shows the number and Katsumi is clearly annoyed that the number barely went up compared to the first test. "Although you have all improved over the year on your techniques amongst other things, your quirk in itself has not gotten much stronger, of course there are exceptions." Aizawa glances at Izumi for a brief second "that means we are now going to put you through intense quirk training. And that means each of you will go through intense training catered towards you."