Big Fight

As Izuku was sprinting back to Yokohama All For One decided to start the next step of his plan a bit earlier as he thought of the Hero who has ruined most of his plans so far. "Shigaraki, you have failed me for the last time. I've decided that since you are simply not strong enough. I'll just make you stronger, I've consulted with the doctor on this and we came to the conclusion to modify you like the Nomu but you will still keep your free will and appearance wise you will stay the same as well. Just think of it as an upgrade. Goodnight." AFO then simply put his hand on Tomura's head and as Tomura fell asleep he put him into a portal straight to the Doctor's secret laboratory.

"Come on All For One please be there." As Izuku continued to run he prayed that AFO would still be there. The moment he got close to the city he slowed down in order to not cause any unnecessary property damage and to not scare civilians. The moment he arrived he called AllMight and told him the location once he looked through the window to see the nomus but didn't see anybody else. He decided he didn't care about stealth and just broke down the door as he started to rip the nomus heads off so if AFO did show up he wouldn't have to take care of them. "ALL FOR ONE!!!" *hears walking menacingly* "I must admit Hero Deku you got here pretty fast." AFO slightly praises Izuku "well I actually didn't expect you to stay here to be entirely honest. But at the same time I couldn't be more happy. Now do you want to go in peacefully or half dead on a stretcher?" Izuku at this point is finally ready to face his strongest foe. "HAHAHA you are definitely unlike most heroes, you say it like it is and are actually honest with yourself unlike the rest of hero society of course." AFO starts to monologue "Hey All for one I didn't come here to talk I'm pretty sure we each have our reasons as to why we do what we do. However I think that you yourself know what you are about to talk about is all bullshit." Although Izuku can't really read his face he can tell that AFO is mad at what he said.

"Alright then I guess we have talked for too long, let's gets this over with." However the moment he said this AllMight broke through the room and just before he was about to land on AFO a gigantic stream of compressed air was released through AFO's arm and pushed both Izuku and AllMight back and destroyed the building they are in. "AllMight we need to get him out of the city!" "Understood Deku...Let's do this" Izuku immediately ran towards AFO hoping to put him into a tackle to try to guide him towards the nearest field or clear area. However the nearest open area is pretty far away and AFO is stronger than the current AllMight and although Izuku likes to say he is stronger than AllMight about half of his strength is in his technique so although he could beat Prime AllMight in a fight it's only because of his technique. The moment Izuku got close another air cannon was fired right into his chest although it damaged nearby building as well the grand majority of it hit Izuku. However he didn't even allow himself to be pushed back and even though that attack would probably kill most people Izuku simply took the damage and shrugged it off as he healed. At this point Izuku's hands are both behind AFO's back and when they grabbed each other Izuku started to squeeze as AllMight started to go for a big punch to AFO's face. However he quickly turned the tables as he activated every strength quirk he had and grabbed Izuku's arm are started to rip the muscles apart. As he did this AllMight's fist was inches from his face.

Next thing AllMight knew is that suddenly he slowed down to about 40% of his speed which allowed AFO to dodge. Once Izuku saw his arms being rip apart he used his other arm and threw a punch at his abdomen he noticed his was also going slow but still more than fast enough to connect as AFO was thrown back a few steps. "I must admit you two are both very strong, however as quirk evolve so do I and so do the quirks I steal. You must have noticed it by now right, as it stands I have a quirk which can slow people down to about 40% of their regular speed." "So that means we each have to go all out then right?" Izuku grins at this "you know as I've grown stronger and stronger I've realized in the past 20-30 years I've never really had to go all out even against that Nomu. But now-" Izuku fluttered out of both AllMights and AFO's sight only to reappear right in front of AFO again. "I'll have you know that speed is my specialty" the moment AFO saw Izuku he activated his quirk and prepared a quirk filled air cannon. However "Uggggghhhhh!!" Izuku's punch was simply too fast for it to be slowed down. It looked as if he wasn't slowed down at all. As AFO started to roll on the ground Izuku flickered behind him and grabbed his ankle only for Izuku to throw him as hard as he could to an empty area as even with the damage being kept to a minimum a few buildings looked like they would collapse at any second. Once Izuku threw him he ran to the field ahead of him and caught AFO by the neck only to slam him into the ground. The slam caused slight tremors to every structure within 4 miles of the field. "Do you understand All For One, you were destined to lose." AFO decided to also show some new quirks though, His fist started to glow bright orange before he threw a punch at Izuku. He tried to dodge but it seemed as if his fist was being attracted straight to him and better yet AFO's entire arm started to stretch as Izuku took a step back. *BOOM* Izuku was hit right in the face by AFO's newest quirk energy fist. Very straight forwards quirk but once used in conjunction with his other basic quirks it packed a punch Equal to AllMights full powered smashes. Izuku's face was very charred and all the muscles were visible. However Izuku didn't care as he simply continued his onslaught against AFO, when AllMight got there he saw an interesting back and forth between AFO and Izuku and he decided to not let the chance go. Once AllMight got within 50m of AFO he jumped forward and let forth a pull powered Smash to the back of his head however AFO already noticed this and long since prepared the mother of all air cannons which was so great that the air cannon travelled half a kilometre and destroyed a couple of buildings all the way outside of the open field. Hero crews and emergency teams long since arrived and started to evacuate the area.