Favors

"Izuku, these people you're calling in, how strong are they?" Rina asks Izuku as they drive to the airport. "I would say they are all just a tiny bit weaker than you while PointBreak is definitely stronger than Endeavor." Izuku states matter of factly "of course it would take all 4 of them working perfectly together to take me down." At this remark Rina just smiles and says "well other than PointBreak what are the other three going to do? I know that he will probably need some help for Gigantomachia but what jobs are you going to give the other three?" Izuku doesn't hesitate when he says "well Speed Demon I'm sending to the Meta Liberation army, he may not be the strongest physically but he is just as fast as me if not faster when he really pushes himself. He will be very good in capturing as many as possible while keeping the damage contained. As for Psyker he will help will some of the bigger villains in the League of Villains, they have been gathering a lot of new blood recently so the crime rate dropped a bit as well. As for the last guy Bulk, he will go to Cerberus Prison and watch All For One. I know it might be a waste of his strength considering that he can match pretty much match my pure strength. If only he was a bit more...practiced he could be much stronger but he kinda just pursues pure force rather than technique." Izuku sighs somewhat in disappointment as he says that last bit.

Rina's eyes go wide as she hears about the strength of these three, "well I've heard about PointBreak but he seems to keep his quirk a secret even while fighting, well...not a secret but no one truly knows what his quirk is as there is only theories at the moment." Izuku looks into Rina's eyes but still focuses on the road as he starts to say "his quirk is actually very weird, unlike Speed Demon with his acceleration and inertia based quirk, or Bulk and his pure physical strength, or even Psyker with his immense mental abilities. PointBreak is different, it's almost like when I look at him he has no power but when he activated his quirk a very strange aura appears around him. I myself don't know and 20 years ago when I first met him he was still wet behind the ears, but as for the specifics he can turn this otherworldly energy into weapons of all sorts. One thing you don't know is the limits of his quirk. When buildiing basic weapons it's very easy for him, but the other side of his quirk is something like the negative version of this energy and it is black in colour unlike the usual white. When we fought for the first time, for the first time he tried to mix these two energies together and it caused a huge explosion, it was way smaller than a nuke but it was still huge, like half a kilo ton of tnt. The moment he mixed these he fainted and I had to save him as it seemed he had reached his limit, one more thing is there is no radiation that comes from those explosions which is a big plus" As Izuku finishes Rina thinks and laughs. "So that explosion in the UK was him. I guess he truly is dangerous. Do you think he has grown much stronger since then?" Izuku then says "I hope so, because that giant monster we are facing is no joke and unless he can get his explosion to at least 1 kilo ton then it won't go down."

As Izuku and Rina walk into the airport they see a crowd of reporters crowding four middle aged men one is a short bald and chubby white man with a head almost too big for his body, another is an 8 foot tall Hispanic man whose bicep is bigger then everybody's head, there is a 6'2 tall well built but still slim Canadian Athlete looking dude with Nikes on and lastly a 5'9 Blonde blue-eyed British guy who has an air of arrogance oozing from him. Once the Canadian noticed Izuku he immediately ran towards him avoiding all the reporters asking questions on why they were here. "Why did you four come together when I told you to be more discreet?" The Canadian guy scratches the back of his head and laughs "yeah I'm sorry about that but PointBreak invited us three to come with him and I just couldn't refuse. Once again sorry" Izuku laughs and says before spreading his arms and putting the Canadian in a hug "Oh it's good to see you Jake, you don't have to be so serious you know. Also stop apologizing so much, one more thing your Japanese could use some work but it's good to see you make the effort." Izuku says full of smiles "Great to see you too Izuku, I can see you haven't aged a day since then. I've been thinking of visiting Japan as well but I'm glad to see you remembered us." Once the reporters cleared the way the other three also came to Izuku, the Hispanic man immediately put Izuku into a bear hug. "Good to see you've gotten stronger, I've learned Japanese as well isn't it great?" 'I forgot that he basically idolizes me.' Izuku thinks "Great to see you too big guy, I can tell you've also gotten noticeably stronger, how about when this is all done we spar? Like the last time Danilo." Danilo brightens up at the proposal and says "Of course I would love to spar with you!" Once they finished Izuku started to talk to the short man "Good to see you as well, I'm glad you came as well Sven." This time unlike the other two they don't hug but in their eyes a lot of emotions are being shared as they handshake. "Good to see you too, once I heard you were finally calling in your favour I started to get ready and kept my mind in tip-top shape."