David goes to hell (NOT CLICKBAIT)

North Goiky, 3:00 PM, I don't know what year this takes place in.

Firey was sitting around at the lunch table, eating a sandwich, when little Homeboy G with his bunt came to sit next to Flame boy.

"Yo Yo Yo Firey, what's crack a lackin my crispity crunchy homeman" Gelatin said as he took a deep inhale of his bunt.

Firey carefully judged him as he slowly started, "One, pretty good, but two, Fries is gonna kick your ass if he finds out that you've been smoking weed".

Gelatin carefully gestured to a small gray object in his hand. "Nah, that old man won't give me shit if he knows what's good for him.". Firey stared at the gun as Gelatin used the flame man to light his cloud cig delight more, until Firey looked up.

"Where the fuck is everyone"

"Man, did your brain get as soft as your ass? They're sacrificing David to the gods."

"They're what."

North Goiky, 4:00 PM, Firey is slow.

The sacrifical ritual was ready.

The candles had been lit, the robes had been donned, the well glowed with an oozing light. A familiar blue face emerged from the leader as they spoke.

"OBJECTS, and x, WE BRING FORTH A SACRIFICE TO OUR GODS, MICHAEL HUANG AND CARY HUANG, WHO HAVE ALLOWED US TO LIVE. THIS ONE DISPLEASES MANY AND HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO PAY A TOLL FOR ALL WHO LIVE ON THIS PLANE OF GOIKY."

There were cheers, as a gray stick figure was brought forth to the well. He screamed out the only three words he knew, but it was too late. He was going to hell. 

He was slowly raised to the top, as the leader spoke again: "DORA? WILL YOU DO THE HONORS?"

The one named Dora nodded, as she walked to the side of the well, she kicked David with all of her strength and he was sent into the well.

An ear piercing scream filled the room, as silence grew. David was gone.

"Well, there we go, see you all next week!"

Everyone proceeded to leave the room, with common folk chatter rising among them.

"Welp, no more David! He was pretty annoying"

"I can add zhis robe to my collection!"

"Should we bring board games to the meeting next time, Loser?"

The only object left in the room was Firey, his mouth wide open in shock.

"What.Just.Happened."

The End.