Party in the city!

(ME, ATTEMPTING TO WRITE ANGST AT 12 IN THE MORNING, HAHA)

(This is probably going to suck but i'm bored and this is my story for writing whatever the hell I want so here goes)

(Oh yeah, this is from a city perspective, they live in a city now.)

Lollipop POV

The sun shined bright, as the new cool winds blew across my face, leaving nothing but a simple scribble, like I was a new person on a new path.

Of course, I wasn't a new person. I was Lollipop, a 29 year old about to head to some big party with all my old classmates. Despite my usually cool demeanor I had internally and externally, I was a little nervous about this party. Last time I saw everyone, they were moving on to bigger and better things, with Flower and Ruby starting a fashion brand that was all over the streets now, and Woody starring in his own television broadcasts, I had worried that maybe the sarcastic girl would just slip by the cracks, get unnoticed by everyone.

A quick ring brought me back to focus, as my apartment door was opened by Gelatin, who happily greeted me and brought me inside, we were all invited to the party, even if Gelatin wasn't a member of the class due to his age back then. You see, Gelatin is 19 now, and Teardrop (my other roommate) is 27. You can see the age difference, but we all kinda accepted each other due to our lack luster amount of friends or popularity, or physical traits that we couldn't change. We grew super tight, and we still are to this day, some people even assume we're all romantically interested in each other. We're not there yet, but maybe in a few years.

I tied up the back of the short dress I was going to the party with, and stepped outside of my room. Gelatin also had something simple on him, a bow tie in our colors. I smiled, he would wear something like that, and Teardrop...

Oh my god, Teardrop.

TD had an elaborate pirate outfit. Complete with a hat, eye patch, sword, and outfit. I had to cover my mouth to stop from laughing, this was definitely something she would do, and I loved it.

"TD, is that what you're wearing to the party?" TD excitedly nodded, and I nulled my laughter enough to open the door so that we could go. We looked fabulous in our outfits, flower would surely get a kick out of this.

A few moments later

The party was dazzling, lights spread across the ceiling to illuminate every nook and cranny of the room. There were two tables full of snacks and drinks, piles of them, and there was a stage where an unknown band set up their instruments. I looked around, the only other people there were the fashionistas themselves and Leafy. As Gelatin took himself to the snack table, me and TD walked over to where the three girls were conversing. Flower noticed me first.

"Oh hey Lollipop! You got here early!", Ruby giggled while adding, "not at early as Leafy!"

"When did Leafy get here then?"

Flower answered as Ruby could hardly contain her laughter, "when we got here at 7, she had already been here 14 hours ago.". I wanted to be surprised as I say Leafy's flustered face, but I wasn't. Even after all these years, she would still do something like this.

"H-Hey! I just wanted to be prepared!" Leafy tried to defend her actions, but we all just laughed it off. Flower and Leafy started talking about their lives as Ruby joined Gelatin at the snack table, turns out besides the whole world famous fashionista thing, all three of them hadn't changed since I last saw them, and that made me feel a bit better, knowing that I wasn't the only one who had stayed in the past. It was nice.

Four hours later...

"Have fun! Farewell!"

I heard the goodbyes as our trios left the building, fulfilled with our trip. We were the second to leave (75% of that fact was due to Gelatin having a sugar crash) but we had stayed there for as long as we needed. I felt good, sure, people had much busier lives then we did (Woody had to leave early due to his schedule) but no one had changed that much, I was fine there, and now

I was gonna be fine at my house, taking a nap.