the last part (part 17)

delilah:
why are you guys out here so early?

clay:
yeah, the sun just rose. what is going on?

nick:
we were supposed to film, remember?

me and clay look at each other, we forgot we were supposed to film. god dammit.

delilah:
we forgot! i am so sorry! me and clay just got back from-

george:
wait, were you guys on date?

clay:
yeah we were. i am super sorry. we just forg-

george:
we can't fault you guys for being on a date. you needed it.

nick:
yeah, you guys just forgot. you are fine.

delilah:
well clay, i know our excuse to get out of other filming videos! 

george:
oh shut up delilah!

we all walk inside clay's house. we tell them about the date, and they gush over it... as per usual. i can't believe that this is my life. i am finally together with my high school crush, i am a pretty big streamer/youtuber, and i have some of the best friends. i want this to continue forever.

delilah:
i am going to go to the bathroom.

nick:
okay, go for it. 

delilah:
nick, you are so weird. oh my god.
(laughs)

clay's pov

when lilah goes to the bathroom, both of their eyes shoot to me. uh oh, i have been through this before.

george:
so are you guys dating?

clay:
yeah we are dating... just not you know a label yet.

nick:
you not boyfriend and girlfriend?

clay:
no not boyfriend and girlfriend. 

george:
yet.

clay:
yet. 
(smiles)

lilah walks back from the bathroom. she is perfect, she always has been. even back in high school when she had braces, a weird side part, and she had horrible style. she was still the prettiest girl in the school to me, now she is the prettiest girl i have ever seen. it just took a minute to realize it.

i love this girl so much, and i am so happy that i finally had the balls to tell her that i like her. she walks over to me and hops onto my lap.

delilah:
so... what we watching?

george:
i don't know, nick is picking.

nick:
hold on, hold on. i am trying to find something.

i just can't look away from her. i feel like a creep just staring at her, i think that i have puppy dog eyes right now. she is so comfortable with me, she helped me let my guard down.

delilah:
what are you looking at?

clay:
how pretty you are.