the save (part 4)

hey readers! i feel super dumb because i was putting sapnap and dream's name as their in game name! i have changed this in all of the chapters because i do not like the look of it, so please pretend at delilah has always called them by their real life names!

TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE

i got out of bed to check the door, i opened it and it was no one other than... zach? what was he doing here?

delilah:
hi zach.
what are you doing here?

zach:
delilah, i miss you.
i want you back.

delilah: 
no you don't get to do this.
i do not miss you, please leave.

zach:
delilah, let me in.
(starts trying to push door open)
come on let me in.

delilah:
no zach, get away. 
(pushs door closed even more)
no stop get away zach!

zach pushed the door through, he was to strong. he grabbed my wrists and pushed me up against the wall. i tried to fight back, i tried pushing him away. 

zach:
delilah, come lets do this.
i want to finally do it. 

delilah:
(starts crying)
STOP, NO! ZACH GET OFF OF ME!

i screamed so loud to try to get my neighbors attention, anyone driving by, anybody. he tried to kiss me but i kicked him. 

zach:
you are going to wish you never did that!

he grabs me so aggressively, and starts touching me, all over. i screamed and cried louder, no one could hear me... wait clay? 

clay:
(runs in the door)
lilah? are you okay?
(looks at scene)
jesus! you fucker, get off her!

zach stops what he is doing to look at clay, but before he could get off me, clay tackles him. i take a second to just comprehend what just happened, then i look at clay. he is beating the shit out zach, omg he is going to kill him.

delilah:
clay get off of him! you are going to kill him!

he doesn't stop hitting him, zach is getting so bloody. i go to clay and look at him in the eyes, i reach over to his shoulder and try to force him back. 

delilah:
please get off of him clay!
look at me! look at me clay!

i make him look at me in the eyes, and he stops. he notices how hard i am crying. he realizes what he did to zach, he stands up and hugs me. i hug him back, i found so much comfort in hugging him. after hugging for a while, clay looks at zach and tells him to get out, clay walks zach out. zach fastly stumbles out wiht the help of clay, but not before saying.