the aftermath (part 9)

i woke up and i was laying right next to clay. i can't believe we had done the deed. it felt amazing. 

i stroked his face with my hand and his eyes gently lifted. he was awake now. we just looked at each other, for what felt like five minutes. until he got a call that snapped us out of it. he picked up his phone and answered the call still laying down next to me.

clay:
hello? 

(mumbling over phone)

clay:
oh yeah, hi george. filming today?

(mumbling over phone)

clay:
how about in an hour? 
...
yeah i will lilah.
...
okay yeah talk to you soon.

he hangs up and i snuggle up next to him, i don't want him to go. 

delilah:
what did george want?

clay:
he wants us to film in like an hour. is that okay?

delilah:
yeah that is fine, but for now can we cuddle?

clay:
i was hoping you would say that.

he scoops me up so i am on top of him and he just holds me. i can't believe this is my life. i like him so much, i never felt this way with zach. i don't think i ever loved zach, i said i did, but i never felt the way i did as i do right now with clay.

me and clay spend half and hour just cuddling and talking, but it was getting time for him to go home. i was dreading this. 

clay:
lilah i think it is time for me to go, we can not have them figuring out what is going on between us on the first day we are sneaking around. 

delilah:
yeah i guess you are right. can i come over to your house after we all film?

clay:
yes, please come over, i will miss you. 

delilah:
i will miss you more, right as you walk out that door i will miss you. 

clay:
i am so happy we chose to sneak around, we are made for each other.

delilah:
you think so?

clay:
i do.

delilah:
i think so too. 

we kiss and then clay decides it is time for him to go home, he gets ready and puts his clothes back on. we walk to the living room and i really don't want to see him go. 

delilah:
do you really have to go?

clay:
lilah stop, you are making me want to stay even more and you know i can't. 

delilah:
i know i know, i am sorry.

clay:
right after we finish filming i want you to hop in your car and drive to my house okay?

delilah:
yes sir, i promise.

clay:
okay goodbye lilah, i will see you in a couple hours.