could be the day? (part 7)

i woke up and it was about 10am. me and the boys were filming at around 12. we are making a youtube video to put on clay's channel. it was in honor of him hitting 13 million. i was so proud of him! we are making a manhunt video but instead of 1v3 it is 2v2 because the hunters have a traitor. 

i got out of bed and checked my twitter because i have not checked it in a while, and the first thing that popped up on my feed was clay's tweet. 

dream @dreamwastaken <1h ago>
 #drelilah
💬506 🔁1.2k ❤️5.8k

okay, now wait what? clay what the heck! i thought we were keeping this a secret! i need to text him.

delilah:
clay! what did i just see on twitter?!?!

green boy:
what! i thought it was cute!
it doesn't even really mean anything.

delilah:
i guess you are right,
but i thought we were keeping it a secret for now?

green boy:
yes we are, but lilah, that hashtag does not mean anything.
it was just a joke!

delilah:
okay whatever, i guess you are right.

green boy:
do you want me to delete it?
i will, trust me i will if you don't want it up.

delilah:
no keep it up, i think it is a funny joke. 

green boy:
ok haha, i will then.
it will make zach mad that you are mine now. ;)

delilah:
YOURS?
you better prove it tonight!

green boy:
omg you better let me come over their right now.

delilah:
ah ah ah, not yet ;)
now go and get ready to record, it is in like 30 minutes.

we finish texting and i am happy i cleared that up. i like it up...he also said that i am his. well bet, i am happy about that! i like clay, like a lot. i always have and now my dream is actually coming true. i am excited for when he comes over.

after 5 minutes of just sitting and scrolling on twitter liking and retweeting i thought of a sweet idea. something to put clay on his feet. i should send him a picture of me, like a risky picture.

i go and check through my underwear and bra drawer, i have a couple sets of lingerie that i wanted to wear for zach, but that never happened. i look through them all and get to the bottom of the drawer where i see the green set of lace lingerie that i had bought back in high school. yeah, that was supposed to be for when my dream came true and i got to do the dirty with clay, but that never happened, but it might tonight! 

i dig them out and put them on, i look in the mirror and feel a little self conscious. i look over and see clay's sweatshirt i took off not that long ago. i know that will make him go crazy, i put on his hoodie and go into my bathroom to take the picture. i lift up his green hoodie to reveal the green lace underwear that i am wearing, and damn i look good. 

i take the picture and send it to clay over text.

delilah:
image sent

green boy:
oh lilah, you are about to make me act up.
you own a green one?
you look so good in green.

delilah:
yes i do own a green one.
i will wear it tonight ;)

green boy:
;)
we got 5 minutes until i want to record the video,
don't make me drive over their and fuck you in under 5 minutes.

delilah:
no, i want it to be long and sweet.

green boy:
yeah i am hard.
ok talk to you in the discord. 

it was time to start recording the video, my computer was already booted up and now i just have to load minecraft and join the discord call. 

~on discord call~

clay:
yeah she is fine,
we haven't seen each other since the night we were all together though.

nick:
oh hey delilah! we were just talking about y-

clay:
oh delilah, you ready to film the video?

delilah:
yeah i am super excited! its the dreamteam back at it again!

george:
yeahhhhh that is what i like to hear!

we get to the end of filming and nick turns out to be the traitor. he kills me and george in the end to help clay win the game, which he eventually does. we filmed for about 4 hours and the video is going to go on clay's channel. 

during the filming me and clay barely talked to each other, it wasn't awkward but it was different. i think that nick and george might have noticed something was going on, they didn't question us though.

we all say our goodbyes to each other and laugh about somethings that happened in the video. i could not ask for a better friend group. i shut off my pc and lay down on my bed when i get a text from a special someone.

green boy:
so can i come over now? we need to talk.

this is what i had been dreading, he is going to give up on us already. just when i thought we would work, i am not good enough anyways. clay is such an amazing guy and i have never been enough for him. 

delilah:
yeah you can come over, what do we need to talk about?

green boy:
uh i will just tell you when i get there ok?

delilah:
ok yeah, see you in a little bit.

i am just going to prepare for the worst, i can not deal with another heart break again. a couple of minutes have passed and i have gone numb, what if he doesn't want to be friends anymore? no that can't be it, he wouldn't do that. i need to stop doubting him, he would never doubt me.

DING DONG! 

right as i hear that doorbell tears start to fill up in my eyes, i don't know if i can look him in the eyes when he tells me he doesn't want to be with me.

i walk to the door and put my hand on the doorknob, i am so reluctant to open the door. i don't think i am ready for this, i am crying for christ sake. clay is going to see me like this and i don't want him to see me like this. 

i open the door and see clay with his hands in his pockets standing on the other side of the door, tears streaming down my face.

clay:
lilah? what the hell, are you okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 1077