the surprise (part 10)

drista came out of the house and a blindfold, what is going on? i get out of my car and see that it is snowing, i love snow so much. it looks amazing in my hair since i am brunette. I meet drista where she is standing. 

delilah:
hi dris, what is going on?

drista:
clay told me to tell you to put this on.

delilah:
i knew this was clay's doing! okay, let me see it.

i take the blindfold from drista and put it on. drista takes me hand and leads me into the house. when we get inside drista lets go of my hand and someone else grabs my hand. it was clay.

delilah:
clay what is going on?

clay:
just hold on, do not peak!

delilah:
i won't, i won't! where are we going?

clay:
we are almost there okay? hold on!

i feel the snow on my face and it is falling in my hair. we went through his back door to his backyard. 

we stop and i can feel his breath on my face, he is in front of me, going to take off the blindfold, but he stops.

clay:
you ready?

delilah:
i was born ready!

he takes off the blindfold and i see him staring right at me, his green eyes are shimmering in the dusk. he holds his hand and moves out of my way so i could see what was before my eyes.

it was a gazebo with lights wrapped around it. it was so beautiful.   

(this is what it looks like, also pretend it is still snowing)

i look at it and i am speechless. clay did this for me? he is so sweet. he notices i am not talking and he gets worried.

clay:
do you not like it? we can go inside, we don't have to st-

i interrupt him with a kiss. i grab his face and stand on my tippy toes. he kisses me back and we are standing there, kissing in the snow. i can check that off my bucket list. i pull away and look in his eyes.

delilah:
clay, i love it. i can't believe you would do this for me!

clay pov