Forgotten Son

Isis was alone. Even when Horus grew inside her womb, the absence of Osiris gave her so much pain. Never did the great goddess of magic couldn't do anything for her child's protection. To hide herself from Seutekh, goddess had to forget her pride. That way, Isis spend thousands of years in hide. She spend in the most dirtiest places, regardless of her status. Seutekh thought that someone is protecting Isis. Furious, she secretly searched for her sister from place to place and bring her to the temple. She wasn't stupid and didn't want to cause any chaos in her kingdom. Even if they were mortals, they were her servants. 
Though, humans didn't have much idea as to what Seutekh did behind closed doors, the other gods were aware of Seutekh's tyranny.
"Why is she looking for her anyways?!"
"Why did Isis escape?!"
"If she's caught, Seutekh's tyranny would stop!"
Heart of Nut broke as she witnessed her children's dispute. Her husband Geb has risen and both decided to search for Isis. Finally, goddess of magic, their child was found in the most filthiest hole. Isis was so broken, that nothing expressed her previous greatness. Horus was the carrier of great power from Isis. However, his current appearance didn't change. As if a curse keeping Horus in a body of a child. Nut asked help from Thoth. He advised that little Horus is in need for support. Nut asked if there is anything she can do to help her daughter, Isis. Thoth came into a deep thought.... and proclaimed that they need to find an ocean.

The momment Anubis prepared his claws, Horus knew that the attack was meant for him. But suddenly Anubis strikes towards the sand that kept Horus from moving. Both stood still, didn't know what to say. At that moment Horus heard screams from his mother.
"Mother." Is all he said before picking up his sword  and running towards Isis. Anubis was distraught. He felt awful for betraying his own mother, but he knew that it was the right thing to do. Yet, he was worried if his mother would ever forgive him. Suddenly, he spots Geb rising from the earth and the army of soldiers  coming towards him. Just then, he remembered his past life with his mother.

"You want to become a god like me?" Seutekh held her little son in her left arm while carrying a bow in another and controlling her chariot.
"How did you come up with such thought? You know that gods and goddesses of war are not that popular amongst the crowd." Anubis turned his face to his mother's.
"But father said, that mother protects peace in Egypt. Isn't that enough to gain respect?" Anubis asked his mother curiously. Seutekh took a short pause, as if trying to pick the right words to answer his question.
"Yes.... war is needed in order to protect my family and lands. But, massive murder that comes with it shouldn't be ignored." She then whipped her creature to fly forward above Egypt.
"You see son, after the death of flesh, souls swim in the lakes of Nile. However, those who contain hatred and greed, or those, who are trying to escape the lakes, in the end of their journey will be cursed...." A sword has appeared in Seutekh's hand.
"Their curse will be eternal and they will meet another death by being part of my sword. That's why, the more my sword becomes sharp and hard, the more it will become heavier." She then made her sword dissapear into a thin air
"But no need for you to worry about this weapon." Seukeht gave Anubis a warm smile before embracing him tighter.
"Mother wants, when you grow up, to be like your father."

Seutekh huffed while dancing Raqs Sharqi in her chambers. She had to relieve some stress from the current situation. Gods forbid if she were to use her sword she might have sliced Anubis in pieces. Then, suddenly another servant appeared in front of her doors and mentioned that Anubis is here. She stopped dancing and ordered the servant to let him in. Once Anubis entered she came up to him and slapped him across his face. Such slap was so powerful that Anubis nearly fell over. He looked shocked by such action and covered his cheek with his right hand. Usually, his mother would ignore him in whatever he did, not this time.
"You dare defy me!...." she gazed at Anubis with her cold stare that resembled of the hatred Anubis so despised. Seutekh's lips then formed a sinister smile.
"But I should thank you, Anubis. How thoughtful of you! You really are my son!"