The Creation of Life and Betrayal

Goddess of sun made herself in rivers of Haos and gods were created after her: Tefnut-goddess of moisture, Shu-God of air, Bastet- goddess of fertility, Hathor- goddess of love, Maat- goddess of truth and justice, Sekhmet- goddess of war. Children of hers, Tefnut- goddess of moist and Shu-God of air fell in love with each other and gave life to goddess of sky Nut and god of earth Geb. Like their parents, they fell in love and desired children. However, a prophesy was made that said "the children of Geb and Nut will rule over Egypt." Goddess of the sun has heard the prophecy and jealousy strucked her. Then, she cursed goddess Nut to not conceive any children. By her sorrow, Nut asked Thoth- the god of wisdom and knowledge to help her. Thoth felt pity for goddess Nut and went to goddess of sun and with bet played Senet with her. With his wisdom Thoth won the game and goddess of sun has gone blind for four days. During those four days, Nut and Geb recieved a blessing from Thoth to conceive children. With that, Geb and Nut gave birth to gods: Osiris- god of life, Isis- goddess of magic, Suetekh- goddess of war and sand, Nephtus- god of harmony. The four gods  and their parents Nut and Geb were the divided by earth and sky by god of air Shu and goddess of moist Tefnut, and the goddess of sun who created the whole existence were named by Egyptians as Ennead.

Goddess of war and sand Suetekh controls the sands to protect Egypt from invasion. Nephtus- god of harmony, opened people's eyes and ears to solve any dispute. Never will the Nile river dissapear nor dry in the honour of union of goddess of magic Isis and god of life Osiris. God Osiris cured diseases and with his powers blessed people for long lives and flurishment, and Egyptians were deeply loyal to his rule. The great goddess of sun wouldn't dare to go against powerful Osiris and the power over Egypt went to the god of life. However, Egypt who only knew peace was disturbed by the goddess of destruction. She whispered to Suetekh the words of jealousy. Controlled by envy, Seutekh murdered her older brother and divided his body in nine pieces and threw it to the Nile river. Seutekh proclaimed herself a ruler and when finding goddess Isis, seeked her to proclaim peace and to accept her as a leader. Isis refused and cursed Seutekh when seeing her husband's body floating in the embrace of Nile. Seutekh punished Isis by locking her in the maze. When her nephew Anubis discovered about it, he found her and whispered the correct way to outside. That way Isis ran away from the maze and found body pieces of Osiris. She reattached them and lived Osiris spilled sorrow tears for Isis' love, who suffered thousands of years of torture. Though not long, but they were consumed by lustful desire. Nevertheless, Osiris who became god of the underworld had to leave Isis. Left alone Isis lived in the tropical bushes inside of the forest in the shape of a bird: hiding from Seutekh. There she gave birth to the future ruler of Egypt Horus, god of sky and sun.

Seutekh ruled over Egypt to the point where no one wouldn't dare to go against her. Other gods silently bowed their heads to her immense power. Though her rule wasn't as great as her brother's, she wasn't a ruthless monster but a monarch who ruled with an iron fist. She did contain secrets, secrets that no one should know about.