The Haunted Past

Seutekh was walking down the halls of the great temple. She wasn't pleased with the decision gods have created for her and Horus. She was confident she could win, but since Horus is the actual son of Osiris, its going to be a bit tricky. Out of nowhere she heard the voice of a last god she would want to hear
"Seutekh." She stopped on her tracks. She knew it was Osiris but didn't turn around as she had no patients nor desire to deal with him. Once again, Osiris called out her name
"Seutekh-"
"Don't you dare call my name with your filthy mouth." She said furiously, barely keeping herself intact.
"Why are you here?" She asked while gritting her teeth. Osiris looked a bit disappointed and started to walk towards her. She quickly turned around, anger fueling her body.
"You think I won't kill you a second time?!When these games are over, I will rip you to shreds!" She yelled at her brother. Osiris closed his eyes and said
".....Alright." Seutekh was puzzled by his reply.
"What?" She asked, rage boiling her blood. Osiris leaned towards the goddess while she backed away.
"If this will calm you down, then you can kill me again."  he calmly replied as Seutekh began to furrow her brows.
"As always, you are a master of pissing people off." She said while shaking out of anger, ready to punch him at any momment. Osiris smiled warmly at her as he gently grabbed her waist while getting closer. Carefully, he pushed off the mask from her face. It landed on the ground while her long scarlet hair fell to her knees. 
"I missed you." Osiris claimed while Seutekh flinched by his touch. Just then she felt vines crawling to her feet.
Seutekh felt paralyzed out of fear.
"It is best to see you in life. Seutekh." She couldn't move, but what he was doing right now, she didn't want it. She needs to get away from him and fast. Then, grabbing all her courage and arrogance she pushed Osiris off of her.
"Get off of me!"

"Horus!" The young god heard his name being called out as he himself walked in a different set of halls. He paused and turned around to see a beautiful goddess standing in front of him.
"Greetings to you. I am Hathor, goddess of love." Hathor replied as she sweetly looked at Horus. The young god said nothing at first but made a small bow before replying
"There is no need for daughter of Ra to be addressing me so formally." Hathor smiled
"But you will soon become a king, isnt it?" Hathor asked innocently as she shifted her fist in front of her chest. Horus went silent.
"I have no doubt on your winning. You will certainly succeed!" Hathor replied as she smiled even more wider. Horus bowed respectfully once again
"Thank you.." Horus replied quietly. Hathor started blushing by his words.
"I, um...." Hathor barely said anything as she tried to keep her composure. She couldn't reply properly at this momment as she felt infatuation towards the god in front of her.
"If you are wounded....I can help you..." Hathor managed to reply with those little words.
"Thank you, but there is no need to worry." Horus simply said. Hathor clumsily shook her head in agreement
"Yes, ofcourse! You are so strong! Thank the gods!" Hathor felt a bit silly saying those words. So she tried to rephrase her thoughts.
"You really are the son of Osiris and so....reliable!..." Hathor said nervously before she sprinted towards the opposite direction.
"I-I...have to go! See you later!" She yelled to Horus. He just silently stood there, confused as to why she is running away.

"Great job. Just as we planned, Horus accepted the three games." Isis spoke to someone before turning around to spot none other than her husband.
"Osiris!" She yelled excitedly before approaching her husband and embraced him tightly.
"Thank you! Everything went smoothly thanks to you. Isis then tilted her head upwards with a bright expression to see her Osiris up close.
"You've returned to save me from this nightmare?" She asked almost innocently before embracing him again.
"You should've warned me. Imagine, how surprised I was when you suddenly appeared. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Osiris said nothing throughout this whole ordeal. His expression was blank as he stared at Isis, even when she embraced him, he didn't return the same reaction.
"You were always this way. Never shared anything with me." Isis suddenly replied as her gaze went down, a bit of sadness filling her heart. Then, she closed her eyes before continuing
"If I knew that you would come, then I would have prepared myself." Isis spoke softly, deep blush visible in her cheeks. Osiris softly wrapped his arms around her.
"We've been through so much, Isis. You cannot imagine, how lonely I felt in Duat." He then turns his gaze to wive as she spills the tears of happiness, gazing affectionately at Osiris.
"I am grateful to you." He simply said.
"Osiris.." Isis said quietly as she slowly rose herself to kiss him. But she was stopped when Osiris suddenly spoke.
"How I want to stay here, but my time here is over." He calmly replied with emotionless eyes. Isis was confused and started tearing her eyes from desperation.
"YOU'RE LEAVING ME AGAIN?! BUT I JUST RETURNED YOU!" Isis yelled objectively by his words as she grabbed his shoulders, as if trying to stop him from vanishing.
"I'm sorry....Isis." he said sadly as Osiris' entire body melted like a sand.
"AGAIN! NO! DON'T LEAVE ME! I BEG YOU! Osiris! Stay!" Isis protested once again before being calmed by her husband's embrace.
"Isis, my dear wife, I ask you just for one thing and that is to take care of this child." He whispered in her ear before completely vanishing into a sand.