In Danger

Seutekh was shocked that Horus woke up after being knocked out by the kick. She definitely knew that it wasn't a coincidence and that Horus was being under control by someone......
"That bitch!" Seutekh yelled as she jumped out of the bed and stood up. Her fear has suddenly shifted into rage as she realised that everything was a trap, that she and Horus were a mere pawn by Sekhmet. As Horus started moving Seutekh quickly lowered her back, bended her legs and spread them aside a bit and opened her hands in defense stance as she carefully analyzed every move of Horus' movement.
"I can't let him overpower me again. If that happens then I will be completely vulnerable." Seutekh thought to herself. She knew that if she were to run away then he will chase her until he gets what he wants.
Suddenly,  Horus sprinted towards her as she waited for the right momment to strike. Then, as he came in a close distance she grabbed his left hand and his armpit and lifted him fast enough to tackle him to the ground. Finally, Seutekh summoned her sand to constrict Horus' hands and feet to unable him from standing up. The young god looked panicked as he tried to resist, but to no avail.
Seutekh used that opportunity and grabbed her nephews chin and removed his mask from his face. Strangely, he looked somewhat familiar to her, but she can't remember where. As she took a closer look at his eyes Seutekh noticed his irises, they were both of that of a lion. She confirmed on who the culprit is and let's go of Horus' face before standing back up.
"Well oh well. I guess I was stupid enough to choose revenge over the fact that you might betray me." Seutekh said in venomous tone as she looked right at Horus' eyes. Then, with her sand she rose him up at her eye level before continuing
"But I never would have guessed you would use the boy like that. I'm not certain of your intentions but I am certain that you are helping 'him'...." Seutekh exclaimed before she clutched her fist and striked Horus on his face as hard as she could.
"YOU AND OSIRIS CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF! LIKE HELL YOU WOULD GET ME!" Seutekh cursed as she continued punching the boy.
She doesn't know how much she hit him but once Horus lost his conscious, Seutekh stopped and she huffed for some air. Even when she is a Goddess, she felt the pain of her aching hands getting to her as she took a closer look at them. Her knuckles were covered in blood. She wasn't sure whether it was Horus' of hers, but she didn't really care much. As she looked at the young God, Seutekh noticed blood covering his face and had an urge to end this once and for all. But she can't kill him as it's still her judgement. With him dead, she could get in a lot of trouble.

Moments later she calmed down. 'There is no point of staying here. I have to go back.' But when Seutekh was about to leave, she turned around to face the boy one more time. As she gazed at his unconscious body, she suddenly felt uneasy of just leaving him like this. His body isn't moving but soon he might be possessed again. Reluctantly, she approached Horus and sat down beside his body.
"Tsk. Great, now I have to protect the enemy." she hissed and with her sand formed a sword to cut her right palm. Blood started gushing in her hand and soon it reached her fingertips. With it she started writing ancient symbols on his chest while whispering the spell of protection so that next time, Horus won't be that easy to possess. For many years she has practiced magic with her sister, never did this spell fail her before.
As she finished the ritual, a sudden faint scream was heard coming from outside. Seutekh turned around to the sound with an alarmed expression.
"Anubis..." she mumbled before disappearing into a sand.