Reunion

Thousands of years after the incident, Heliopolis was build; the capital of Egypt. Seutekh was there silently smoking her shisha water pipe as she layed on massive pillows and gazed at the blank space: reminiscing about her past.
"Hmm, so the gods were like that as well? Being hypocrites like humans? Could betray each other but when facing the consequences do not admit their faults." She sighed as she puffed out smoke from her lungs. Being a ruler wasn't as fun as she anticipated to be. Lasting for thousands of years and not get extremely bored is impossible.
Suddenly, a servant girl came to the goddess' chambers and exclaimed that everything is ready for celebration. Seutekh, by her boring gaze stood up and ordered the servant girl to prepare her best of gowns. She was naked and had to be dressed to properly express herself as a queen. Her lips formed a little smile as she sensed that something interesting is going to happen.
"Well, this is going to be fun. The wrath of Ennead is finally going to be unleashed!"

Anubis was sitting silently in his chambers. He was cleaning his spear as it was mandatory to be prepared to protect goddess Seutekh. Not long ago he was willing to call her mother, but after she ascended the throne, everything changed. Seutekh became distant and cold towards Anubis. She didn't torture him, but bared no mind towards him. His father's death, Nephtus, was probably another reason why Seutekh became the way she is. At first she didn't believe it since gods couldn't actually die. However, after affirmation of countless gods claiming that he is dead, she finally gave up and never mentioned of him ever again. Anubis expressed nothing else but sorrow to everything that happened to his family. He also barred anger towards his mother as he believed that everything happened to him and others was her fault. He couldn't hate her though as she was the sole purpose of love and admiration he had when he was younger. As he finally cleaned his spear he marched towards the exit to meet his mother for the celebration.
Seutekh wasnt a cruel monster, but she was obsessed to find her sister Isis and reunite with her. She wasn't planning to do anything but torture her. She was after all, a current thread. Egypt was managing fine but because Seutekh searched for her sister the slave trade has become more common than before. Women who resembled Isis were bought by Seutekh and if discovered that it wasn't what she was looking for, they were tortured and killed. Rarely did the goddess of sand allow such women to be freed or made a servant.

She was sitting in her grand chair, covered with gold and history. Anubis appeared with a royal fan and just as usual, Seutekh gave no mind to him. Wearing the finest gown she signaled the servants to bring the slave women that she bough not long ago to fight in the ring. She clapped and just as expected the women covered in rags and bruises appeared before her, armoured with dull swords and weak shields. The women were shaking and were confused as to what is happening. Annoyed, Seutekh impatiently ordered
" Well.....what are you waiting for? Fight!" The women could't fight, they obviously don't know how. Suddenly, out of the wind sand appeared a stranger. A man to be exact, who appeared to look like a bird while holding a sword. Seutekh wasn't expecting nothing big but a mortal who lusts for blood and came to the ring to kill these women. She got a bit excited and placed her cheek on her hand as it rested on the chair. Seutekh slowly raised her right hand and waved forward at the women to go and fight. Shaking, the women faced the stranger and came a bit forward. The stranger stopped approaching and paused a bit before talking
" I'm not going to fight with women." Seutekh wasn't surprised but curiously asked
"Why?" The stranger just stood her, holding his sword
"Because weak women are no match for me." He stated calmly, but loud enough that even Seutekh heard. Slowly, the women went back to the entrance they came from.
"That's it?" Seutekh asked annoyingly while looking at the stranger with her fierce eyes.
"I craved for a battle, but then you appeared...." she mumbled to herself before hitting her arm on a hand with anger.
"Hey you, bastard!" Seutekh managed to roar. She noticed on how awfully quiet the stranger is. That pissed her off.
"If you want death, then kill yourself since you came." Seutekh yelled at the stranger with little care about his life. The stranger said nothing once again. Seutekh leaned a bit, the stranger she was facing was no ordinary stranger but to her he is nothing but a mere bug.
"And where is your answer?" Seutekh asked, expecting him to answer. The stranger was silent.
"Hmm, seems like you're stupid. Don't understand human language?" Once again, the stranger was silent.
Seutekh crossed her legs and placed her left cheek on her hand. She is quite impatient and not enough curious to know about this stranger.
"Hey you, get rid of him quickly." She ordered Anubis who was all along standing beside her. Without words, Anubis jumped to the ring to where the stranger is. He carried his spear with him in command from his ruler. They started fighting. Anubis made the first move but the stranger has managed to block it and with his sword sliced the spear in half. Anubis barely managed to get away and bumped into a wall. His right ear was bruised from a slice of the sword.
Seutekh watched the scene with amusement
"Ohh, not bad for a pigeon." She said to the stranger while grinning a bit.
"Falcon." The stranger managed to correct her.
"I never imagined it's going to be that easy." the stranger said.
"Oh?" Seutekh questioned by his statement. Just then Suetekh felt presence behind her back and a moments later a blade has stuck infront of her neck.
"Long time no see, Seutekh." A familiar voice said coldly. It was Isis.