The Night of Regrets

"Why so tense, dear. Didn't expect me?" Sekhmet asked slyly as she looked upon the red-headed goddess sitting in her royal chair. Seutekh clunched her fist, ready to lash out at any momments until she recollected herself again.
"....." Seutekh said nothing to respond and continued to write. Sekhmet's smile grew even larger as she carefully approached onto the side of the goddess
"Don't forget your place, Sekhmet. Even with an ongoing judgement, I am still the ruler of these lands and of all the gods. Call me a dear again and I will make sure that you suffer before your death." Seutekh said coldly, without looking at Sekhmet. The goddess of war laughed at her statement but only for a little while
"So you finally decided to kill me? What took you so long? I thought you would never dare to do such a thing. But I wonder....." Sekhmet approached Seutekh close enough to lift her chin at her eye level before she leaned closer to her.
"Do you have enough power to kill me? You couldn't even kill that Merit, even after your discovery you still kept her alive, so after all these years, why take action now?" Seutekh slapped Sekhmet's arm off her face
"Since almost all gods took action to dethrone me for Isis' good-for-nothing son, you think I will just stand there and take the fall?" Seutekh laughed at such silly thought then sinisterly turned to look at Sekhmet
"Don't worry, your time will come and once it does it will be just as painful and slow as Osiris'."
Sekhmet giggled at the goddess infront of her.
"No, that's not what you really want. Is it? You have something else in your mind." Seutekh looked slightly startled. And just as suddenly, she formed a huge snake with her sand and proceeded attacking Sekhmet. She successful did and the snake tightly wrapped around her body.
"I told you not to make me angry." Seutekh replied as she looked directly at Sekhmet. The goddess of War just laughed
"Is this your pity act of looking big, Seutekh?!" Giggled the goddess before proceeding to free herself by slipping easily from the snakes grasp. Sekhmet landed directly infront of Seutekh as she proceeded to lean until her lips were inches away from her ear.
"Maybe, this boy will fit. Since now Anubis can run away from me.' Is this what you were thinking about?" The war goddess whispered while smiling at the goddess of sand. Seutekh said nothing, confused as to what she said.
"What kind of nonsens...? You know nothing, Sekhmet." Seutekh said while placing her right hand on her hip. Sekhmet fell quiet a bit. She stopped leaning and faced Seutekh with her unusual serious expression before answering
"Seutekh....out of all the gods I'm the best on feeling these emotions. Disappointment, anger, grief, loneliness. They support my meaning to live. Everytime, when Nut pours her rains-I know. Whenever you raise your hand on those who you once loved- I know. All your emotions, those who you tried suppressing, your past....I know everything." Sekhmet replies as she reaches the face of Seutekh.
"That is why I appeared in front of you. You think that this possibility can get you a revenge on Osiris." Sekhmet says while placing her arm on Seutekh's shoulder.
"Revenge?" Asked Seutekh while staring at the goddess before her.
"That's right! Look what he left after himself. It's your chance to pay your depth to Osiris. Even if you are a woman...." Seutekh felt uncomfortable by her words and tried to move away.
"Oh, Seutekh, you already know what I'm referring to, do you?" Sekhmet then leaned and whispered in her ear.
"You should know best on what can humiliate more. Especially a noble man... Something he cannot live through."

Noise started to appear in Horus' room. He woke up by such strange noises.
"I have a bad feeling..." he said to himself. Suddenly he noticed a mirror, the same mirror that was given by Hathor. He couldn't say much
"What is this feeling?" Suddenly, a pile of sands started appearing in young God's room. They sizzles towards his path and collected on his bed. Just then, fire lit the room and Horus spread his sheets to spot none other but Seutekh.
"Aunt?" He asked confused. Seutekh looked at him and mischeviously smiled while placing her finger towards her lips.
"Ssshhhh." Then, with the same finger she placed it on Horus' lips.
"Kind..." Horus fell frozen but managed to ask
"What?" Then Seutekh placed her hand on his chest and pinned him on the bed.
"You really are kind." She then proceeded to climb on top of him and placed his groin between her hips, while gently caressing his chest.
"What are you doing?" Asked Horus, confused by the whole situation.
"All this time I was treating you so harshly. But for you, my nephew, I have to be kind." Seutekh proclaimed while touching all over him. Horus widened his eyes by her confession, but strangely did nothing.
"That is why... I will fondle you a little." Seutekh replied before taking the covers off of her while she straightened her back.
"I was thinking of sending you an assassin. But this... is way past imaginable. Regardless if I'm a woman and you are a man, I'm certain you would be quite ashamed sleeping with your enemy.." she leaned her upper body towards him while placing her hands on his chest.
"Actually...I'm surprised you're not resisting." With one hand she gently grabbed her nephew's chin.
"Do you have any idea on what I will do to you?"