The Judgment

"Greet your aunt Seutekh, Horus." Isis tells to Horus. He was quiet for a bit before replying
"It is very nice to meet you aunt." Horus said coldly, without much emotion. Seutekh was a bit skeptical about the whole situation.
" ......aunt....." is all the goddess could think of saying before bursting out with laughter.
"HAHAHAHAHA!" Suetekh couldn't believe her ears. Her, an aunt? Amusingly, Seutekh turned around to face Isis, still chuckling by such news.
"What a news, Isis. Seems like someone had a little fun to conceive this child. He is quite young, isn't he?" Seutekh asked Isis, still blade attached to her neck. Isis leaned towards Seutekh
"Watch your tongue. If it wasn't for my son, I would have sliced your neck in half." Isis warned Seutekh.
"Oh really? When can I laugh then?" Seutekh asked sarcastically.  She then pointed and touched the blade stuck to her neck with a tip of her finger.
"You really think you can kill me just by slicing my throat?" Seutekh simply said before turning her face towards her sister.
"You're foolish as always, Isis." The goddess looked sterned at Seutekh before a small storm of sand captured her and began painfully squeezing her body.
"AAAAAHHH." Isis screamed with pain. Seutekh finally captured her.
"Mother!" Horus yelled while trying to run to rescue Isis. But Seutekh captured his foot with her sand. Horus was surprised, not expecting such move and fell over. Seutekh turned towards the young god
"Quiet, adults are speaking." All she said before turning her attention towards Anubis.
"Anubis." Seutekh signalled her son. Anubis knew what she wanted: to get rid of Horus. He prepared his blade and pointed it towards him, who could barely stand up.

Seutekh reached for her sister's face before replying.
"How much time has passed... Do you have any idea to what I have gone through just to capture you?" The goddess of sand said to Isis while she firmly yet gently held her face towards her direction.
"You would be surprised as to how much women look like you. I mean...who knew that the goddess of magic could hide so well. I barely found you. But still... where were you? I wanted such reunion so bad..." Seutekh paused a bit before proceeding.
"And for boring me, you prepared a present. I'm surprised, you even had the time to conceive a child. From time to time some things can even amaze me." Seutekh states before leaning a bit towards Isis.
"So, who is it? Who were you with?" Seutekh asked her sister, clearly curious as to who the young boy's father is. Isis just smirked and gazed at the eyes of Seutekh
"You already know who it is. The only, who I could've given myself to." Seutekh looked displeased at her sister's words and let go of her face before proceeding to ask her
"What are you talking about, Isis?" Clearly, Seutekh knew who Isis was referring to, but she barely believed it.
"I think you're not informed that I collected the body pieces of Osiris from water of Nile." Isis spoke calmly while explaining herself. Seutekh grinned by such idea. She tought that there is no way Isis could resurrect Osiris and took it as a joke.
" ..then I gave him life." The moment Isis stated such words Seutekh's grin has vanished. Then she remembered the vivid words of Sekhmet.
"Scatter body across the river of Nile, and Isis will immediately notice."

Meanwhile Anubis prepared to strike towards Horus. He missed and given the chance Horus snatched the spear from Anubis. Then, the young boy prepared his claws to strike Horus.

"You, little sister, really that foolish?" Isis asked Seutekh. The goddess of sand managed to say nothing. But a force of sand has increased on Isis, causing her extreme pain. She screamed in agony as her sister simply replied.
"Sekhmet.....I'll deal with her later. It's a good thing that you survived after all this suffering. The best thing about it is that I can torture you some more." Seutekh gritted her teeth a bit.
"At first I wanted to spare you, given the fact that you were all alone. But I do not wish to hear the resurrection of Osiris!" Seutekh then grabbed her sister's neck
"For you to have the guts to tell me such thing to my face..." The let's go of Isis as it allows to slowly slip to the ground. Seutekh also let's go of her sister's neck and proceeds continuing
"It was your fault all along, Isis." Seutekh then crossed her arms and stares at her sister gasping for air.
"If it wasn't for your ignorance, nothing would have happened." Seutekh scorns at her sister and turns around just to see Horus preparing to strike at his aunt. Seutekh was surprised at such action and caught the sword with her right hand. She knew something was wrong and with her wide eyes turned her attention towards Anubis, who was silently standing on the grounds of the ring, facing his back. She was arrogant enough to think that Anubis would remain his loyalty to her. He let Horus to escape on purpose. Seutekh then faced Horus.
"That was rather rude." Then Horus sliced her hand, which turned into a sand. Isis watched with shock as the body of her sister sunk to a sand. Then the sand vanished into the ground. Isis fell silent, so was Horus. Then, a large thud was heard coming from the ground as a hand was formed out of sand.
"HORUS!" Isis exclaimed to her son as a hand was reaching towards him. Horus managed to jump out of the way just in time before the hand crushed the ground he was standing on. The hand appeared into a large body of Seutekh.
" I already warned you..." the goddess said as her hand tried to capture Horus.
"Killing me is not that easy." Then when Seutekh almost managed to capture Horus, he used wind to slice her fingers. Seutekh was confused.
"How come this boy, who didn't become a god yet, can control the wind?" Seutekh then grinned by her realization.
"Someone is helping him. And there she is....the goddess of sky. Nut" Seutekh replied as she turned around to face the her father and her mother,  gazing at her from the skies.  
"Long time no see mother. Father." Seutekh then put her hands on her hips as she looked at both of her parents.
"You finally decided to interfere? Unfortunately, you're a bit late with your presence." Seutekh smiled before the voice of Horus interrupted while he helped his mother to stand up.
"Allow me to speak. We are not here to kill you, but return something that belongs to us by right." Seutekh looked thoughtful
"Is that the case.... ha! Interesting, this is what you came up with, Anubis."
The army of soldiers appeared in front of her, just like Thoth and Maat, holding a scripture.
"Goddess of sand and war, Seutekh. You killed your older brother, usurped the power and ruled for thousands of years. Though, your rule was not a ruthless one, it's the reason why Ennead was immensely disturbed. And the balance of death was ruined." Seutekh was pissed at the gods, thinking
"Oh, so now you talk! But with all these years you were all quiet!" Maat then proceeded
"In this scripture written all your crimes. Goddess of sand and war Seutekh, with this we call you to the judge of Ennead!" Seutekh crossed her arms to the whole speech and just yawned as a response. Anubis looked disappointed by his mother. He knew she won't take anything seriously.