Chapter 7~ Will You...

*To my awesome readers: stuff will be a little more descriptive and maybe a little more mature in this book! Just a heads up!~ xoxo Bells 🔔❤️🧡💛*

Sweaty and exhausted Borra and I were breathing heavily. It was a tie.

"Just one more. I have to win." I stated.

"That's what you always say," Borra responded.

"I always win."

"Funny last I remember we were tied."

"I'm going easy on you."

"Sure. Maybe I'm going easy on you."

"Why? Cause your a big muscular guy?"

"So you think I'm muscular."

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but smile. "Your ego is radiating off of you. Come on one more please." I did my best puppy dog eyes. He looked at me. In his eyes, I saw something different like affection. I could see his walls coming down.

"Okay. The things I do for you woman." He rolled his eyes and I chuckled. We got into our spaces and I took off my top shirt. Borra got distracted. I could feel him looking at me up and down. I felt so exposed but, he wasn't paying attention. So, I took the chance given to me.

"GO!" I shouted and ran towards him. Borra was shocked and I tackled him down. "I won."

"Not yet." He moved me so we were flipped. Then I kicked him hard. He got off of me and we were dancing around in circles. He opened his wings towards me aggressively. I did the same. Then we flew up in the air and clashed. There were a series of punches and kicks until I ended up pinning him to the floor again. I used my body to make sure he wasn't able to escape. "You win." He said with defeat. We laughed. I breathed out and tumbled onto the floor next to him. We both looked up. The once afternoon sky had turned dark blue with stars. It was truly beautiful. We sat in comfortable silence until I caught my breath and spoke.

"We've been here a while."

"We have." I turned my head in his direction. We were closer than I thought. His face was inches from mine.

"What is the saying? Time flies when you're tackling your best friend."

"There was mutual tackling." He said matter of factly. His face felt closer this time. Then I noticed why. We both without even knowing it moved closer to each other.

"Awfully close we are."

"I don't mind." He leaned in even more. So did I. I couldn't help it there was this magnetic pull. Making me want to go near him. Then our lips met. I could feel the electricity between us. I could feel the heat rising in my body. His hand made its way to my hair pulling it back lightly out of my face. He was so gentle like he didn't want to hurt me. We broke apart after what seemed like forever. 

"Well then." I spoke breathless and with a huge smile.

"Can I ask you something?" My eyebrows raised.

"Hm?"

"Will you—"

A spy landed next to us. I rolled my eyes. Borra was holding my hand and squeezed it tight he was mad. It was nice to look at him annoyed. He seemed even more good-looking.

"Your majesty. It's urgent." He bowed.

"What is it?"  I asked.

"Aurora is getting married. Your mother will attend."

Oh.

Hell.

No.