Chapter 8~ Tell Me What You Know

The platform shook. My magic was going haywire, it did that when I was mad. I was mad often which made me even more dangerous than my own mother, and that's saying something. I felt Borra's hand squeeze mine. It was his attempt to calm me down. It worked. It will always work when it comes to him. I nodded at Borra to show him I appreciated it. Then I looked at the spy.

"Tell me what you know."

"Aurora and Prince Phillip, "  I cringed at hearing their names. "are getting married. They are said to have dinner at which your mother--"

"Maleficent."

"Maleficent, will attend."

"Who else will be there besides the two blondes and bird?"

"Maleficent's servant and the Queen and King." As soon as I heard about the Queen an idea struck my mind.

"Could you get me an audience with her?"

"Here?"

"No definitely not. Around her castle. Could you tell her I would like to talk?"

"And if she asks what you want to talk about?"

"Just tell her it will be worth her while. Oh, and bring one of our human assets wouldn't want to freak her out. Would we?"

"Yes, your majesty." The spy left and I could feel Borra looking at me. 

"You're still here Borra? I thought you hated human politics?"

"Well, when you're involved let's just say I become very interested. Plus, it seems like you're in desperate need of some help."

"And here I thought you were finally being nice to me."

"Never." We both laughed. "But, if we are being serious, what exactly do you have planned?

(Next Part Inspired by a comment @SebastiansBitch50 made in the last chapter!)

Your death glare is kind of scaring me."

"You? Borra? Scared? Never thought I see the day? Plus, there's nothing to be scared about we are doing your favorite thing."

"And that's what exactly?"

"You don't know? Let me tell you then." I crack my knuckles. "We are going to crash a party." I immediately noticed recognition in Borra's eyes.

"That was one time."

"Four."

"One."

"It was four."

"Okay fine it was four. What can I say I like showing up at places that didn't give me an invite."

"If I remember correctly each one you showed up to ended in a fight?"

"I like fights."

"And it shows." We both laughed. Then he became serious and looked me in the eyes.

"What do you need from me? Really?" I could tell right then and there he was willing to give me the world. I was willing to.

"I need you to

rip out my wings."