Chapter 4~Hosiptal

Conall looked worried. Terrified even.

"We should go back so the doctors can check you, you don't look so good." 

"I'm fine. I'm fine." Maleficent raised her hand dismissively  "Don't worry about me."

"It won't do the moors any good if they see you like this it'll just ruin your people's mood."

Maleficent looked at Conall and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

"You're right. I'm sorry." She kind of mumbled the last part but, he understood and didn't want to pressure her further. 

Conall picked Maleficent up bridal style and flew her back to their home. Conall dropped her off right in front of their hospital wing. 

"Would you like me to go?" He was secretly hoping she would say yes but, he knew she still was breaking down her closely guarded walls. 

"I think I'll be alright but, you can come back later and pick me up. The ride was fun."  She kissed him on the cheek and a wink and walked into the room.

Maleficent never really liked hospitals. The cold walls, the agony, and tears, pain, the bad news, and the good.  When I put it like that it would sound perfect for Maleficent but still she hated hospitals. A woman came up to her and asked what was the matter. Before she didn't want to tell Conall but she listed everything that she felt was wrong with her. 

"Well, I had thrown up and had a major headache. What is that smell?" Maleficent gets out of the bed and walks around, sniffing like a dog. "I can smell something in here and not be rude but it smells horrible." She finally finishes her scavenger hunt for the smell but when she looks around she isn't even in the hospital anymore she is in the kitchen where they had just taken out of the refrigerator: spoiled milk.

"Rather odd. Hmm." The doctor looked at her. "I think I know what's wrong."

"What's odd? What's wrong?"

"You, my dear are carrying a child."

Maleficent was shocked. She couldn't even believe it.

"Of course, we would have to do the tests but everything seems to fall in place." The doctor looked at Maleficent anxiously. 

Maleficent didn't know how to act. Should she be mad? Happy? Sad? She has no idea she went back to the hospital bed slowly and carefully and laid down. While the doctor took her tests and she waited all she could think of was Conall and what was he going to say because it is his if she is carrying a child. 

When she got her tests back..her mind was blown.

Pregnant. 

Positive.

She was going to have a baby.