9

Jimin was nervous. Very nervous.

Today is his first date. More like a meeting.

He's also very scared. He's still wondering why yoongi got his phone number. He never told him before. Maybe jungkook gave him? No, that's just impossible.

He wore a baby blue sweater paired with a white shorts. He wanted to look cute infront of yoongi.

"Mom, I'll be back at 8!"

"Okay, stay safe!"

Jimin picked up his phone and dialled his best friend's number.

"Hey Tae I know you're busy but-"

"Ahh..ah kook-"

"Nevermind. I'll walk there by myself."

Jimin walked his way to the cafe. He bought himself a hash brown on the way since he had so much time left.

"15 minutes left... I should get going."

"Welcome to worldwide cafe! Oh it's jiminie! Yoongi's already waiting for you there."

Jimin turned around and yoongi suddenly appeared infront of him.

His breath stopped for a second.

"You're late." Yoongi said with a deep voice.

Jimin gulped. His voice sure is a weapon. It's deep and controlling.

"It's only 3:45-"

"Come on. I have something to show you." Yoongi dragged jimin out of the cafe.

"Where are we going, yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked, confused. "It's a secret. Get in the car first." Yoongi said, signaling Jimin to get in the car.

The whole journey in the car was filled with an awkward silence. Jimin was both excited and scared at the same time. But it seems like yoongi already read his mind.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you."

15 minutes later...

"We're here."

"Where are we?" Jimin asked, confused.

"My house."