4

Stan namtiddies for fair skin
Also stream Stay Gold!

( ˘ ³˘)♥

Jimin's pov:

"Woahhh he's so handsome.....and hot-"

"hey hyung your saliva is dripping down-" Jungkook whispered into my ears but I slapped his butt.

"HEY THAT HURTS-" "you better stfu right now or I'll steal all your banana milk." I replied, walking into the cafe, leaving Jungkook frozen.

-5 seconds later-

"Wait hyung I'm sorry! Please wait for meeee!"

-

Jungkook's pov

I walked into the cafe and saw Jimin hyung secretly staring at that mint guy while he's making himself a coffee. Is he THAT handsome? Nah. My TaeTae is way better than that minthead.

I walked towards that minthead and asked him why he was here since it was 3pm and the cafe is supposed to be closed. (Jin's cafe closes everyday at 3pm so they can clean up the whole cafe and be ready for the night shift.)

"Hey sir? I'm sorry to interrupt but we're currently closed." I said to him.

He looked up from the book he's reading and looked at me with a confused expression.

"I know your boss."

"You know Seokjin hyung?"

"Yeah. I'm an old customer here. Seokjin hyung and I were friends for three years." He replied, sipping his coffee.

"But why I've never seen you before?" I asked.

"I only came here when it's closed. I need a peace and quiet environment." He replied, focusing on his book.

"Ohh...that explains alot."

Suddenly minthead looked up and saw Jimin staring at him.

He smirked at Jimin and walked towards the counter.

Jimin's face is now as red as a tomato.

"Hey kiddo." Minthead said to Jimin.

"H-hii...h-how may i-i help you?" Jimin stuttered. he's embarrassed.

Jimin's pov

"Omgggg he looks even hotter up-close..." I thought to myself.

He's staring at me.

"S-stop staring at m-me I'm going to explode..." I said weakly.

He chuckles and asked: "What's your name cutie?"

"Jimin..."

"What a cute name. Please refill my cup."

I filled his cup with coffee and handed him the cup.

"Thanks cutie. By the way, I'm Yoongi."