7

The next day at school

"Here comes the coconut couple." Jimin sighed, looking at the couple coming towards him, holding hands.

"PARK JIMIN!" Taehyung shouted, he let go of Jungkook's hand and ran towards jimin. "I'M KILLING YOU FOR CALLING JUNGKOOK A COCONUT."

"Chill dude, I'm your soulmate."

"Fine. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Jimin that's my boyfriend!" Jungkook ran towards Taehyung and Jimin. He snatched Taehyung from Jimin's hands and gave Jimin a death glare.

"Possessive. Also, I'm your hyung."

Jungkook already left with Taehyung.

*Sighs "It's going to be a long day..."

After school

In the cafe

"Jungkook ah! Too much coffee powder!"

"Jungkook ah! This is too sweet!"

"Jungkook ah! Where's the milk!"

"Jungkook ah! That's not how you use the coffee machine!"

"Jungkook ah! Stop daydreaming!"

"Jungkook ah..." Jimin called, looking extremely tired.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook replied.

"Jungkook ah I'm curious why Seokjin hyung let you work here? You should be a cashier." Jimin said, sighing.

"But it's fun being a barist-"

"You don't even know how to use a damn coffee machine. You can't be a barista because you can't even make a FUCKING CUP OF COFFEE."

"Hey kids how's work?" Seokjin walked out from his office. Trying to get himself a cup of coffee.

"Hyung! Why would you let Jungkook work as a barista? He can't even make a single cup of coffee. He should be a cashier or a waiter."Jimin complained.

"Hyun-" Jungkook wanted to talk back but Seokjin covered his mouth.

"Calm down my child. I have my reasons." Seokjin sat down on a table. He pulled out a mirror infront of the boys and started admiring himself. "Look. Jungkook and you were the cutest and the most handsome thing on the earth. Like me. Do you guys know most of the customers came here just to see you two?"

"Ow that explained alot. Sorry Jungkookie." Jimin apologized.

"I'm sorry too hyung. From today onwards I will be more concentrate while working." Jungkook replied.

"Ok that's good to hear. I'm getting all of us some ice cream. Flavor?" Seokjin asked.

"CHOCOLATE!"