16

"I think gold suits you best."

Taehyung did Jimin's eye makeup, applied some lipstick on his plump lips, then dabbed a little blush on his face. "I think we're missing something... stickers! Which one do you want?" Taehyung took a pack of stickers out from his bag and asked.

"The pink one." Jimin pointed at the pink heart sticker with glitter on it. "Nice pick Jiminie! That would look amazing on you." Taehyung peeled the sticker and sticked it under Jimin's eyes.

"Perfect! Now just give me a second I'll do my makeup too." Taehyung then did his own makeup.

Taehyung wore blue eyeshadow with black eyeliner. He then applied lipstick and stick a crown sticker under his eyes. It looks really good with his pink fit.

"I'm ready! Now let's go Jiminie!" Taehyung pulled Jimin out of his house and went on his car. (In my country you can get a driver's license at 17.) "Where are you guys going?" Jungkook opened the door, looking confused. "Work. We'll be back by 11. Please wait for us! We'll bring pizza on our way home!" Taehyung started driving, leaving a confused Jungkook behind. "Okay.... Please take care..." Jungkook sighed, he went back into the house and opened netflix.

In the car...

"Tae is that place safe?" Jimin asked. "Yes! 100%! I'll protect you if anything happens!" Taehyung replied proudly.