17

"We're here!" Taehyung went down the car excitedly.

"Tae are you sure this is the place?" Jimin looked at the building, confused.

It's just a normal Cafe.

"Yes i'm 100% sure. Now get down we're gonna have some fun inside~" Taehyung said playfully.

"But I..." Jimin looked at his own outfit. "This is a little embarrassing."

"Don't worry Jiminie i got you! Here wear this coat. It's long enough to cover your whole body. I'm gonna wear one too. It's cold outside." Taehyung took two freshly washed coats from his backseat and gave one to Jimin.

"I should've let you change inside the club. It's freezing outside. Jiminie are you cold?" Taehyung's nose got a bit red and Jimin thinks it's cute.

"I'm okay I'm not that cold." Jimin said, smiling. "You look happy. You must be excited to have fun in the club huh?" Taehyung smirked.

"Welcome to Sunshine Cafe~ We sell hot latte for 3 Dollars- Oi Taehyung hyung!" The Cafe worker greeted Taehyung with a big smile on his face. "You're here for work?" He asked.

"Hey Chanie! No I'm not working today, I'm bringing my friend right here to have some fun. His name is Jimin." Taehyung said, smiling.

"Hi Jimin hyung! I'm Bang Chan. Just call me Chan or Chris. Do you want a cup of hot chocolate?" Bang Chan asked Jimin, holding a cup.

"Hey we're here to have fun no to enjoy afternoon tea." Taehyung puffed his cheeks.

"Okay okay I'm sorry hyung. Follow me. I'll bring you guys to the club entrance. Oi Felix! Please help me look over the shop okay?" Bang Chan shouted. "Okie dokie!" An extremely deep voice replied.

"Who's that? He has a deep voice." Jimin asked. "That's my pal Felix." Bang Chan replied while opening the back door of the cafe.

"Welcome to club Abyie."