15

"FOUND YA! IT'S 678 DOLLARS!" Taehyung found the receipt.

"Chim don't you think 678 dollars are a little too cheap for shoes with such good quality? It should've been a little more expensive-" Taehyung turned around and saw Jimin in the boots.

His jaws dropped to the ground.

"Jiminie." Taehyung gulped.

"Hmm? What's wrong Tae?" Jimin turned around and saw Taehyung staring at him, up and down.

The boots added extra height to Jimin, making him look taller than usual. It also made his legs longer and sexier.

Perfect.

"I'm bringing you to the strip club. Here. Take this. We're leaving in 40 minutes!" Taehyung threw a black crop top and some shorts to Jimin. "And also gimme back those boots that's mine. You'll wear... These!" Taehyung took out a pair of black leather high heel boots and gave it to Jimin.

"I'll go get dressed first. I'll do our make up once we're done dressing up!" Taehyung ran into his bathroom with his clothes.

"Umm... Sure I guess?" Jimin replied.

Jimin wore his crop top. The crop top's black and have a glitter heart printed on the left upper corner. The shorts aren't called 'shorts' for nothing. They're extremely short and you can see Jimin's booty peeking out from the side of the shorts. It's kinda embarrassing. He tried to pull down the shorts but it will just go up again. He then put on his black leather high heel boots and looked at himself in the mirror again.

"I look better now. I quite like this fit." Jimin poses in front of the mirror and thought to himself.

"OMG JIMINIE YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! COME HERE I'LL DO OUR MAKEUP AND WE'LL BE BADDIES AFTER THAT!" Taehyung looked at Jimin proudly.

"Chim what color do you like?" Taehyung took out his 12 color eyeshadow palette and asked. "Hmm... I don't know anything about makeup... What do you think?" Jimin asked.

"I think gold suits you the best."