8

A few days passed.

Jimin still haven't got that Yoongi guy's number.

"He never come to the cafe since that day..." Jimin sighed. He lay down on his bed and took out his phone. He looked through his Instagram.

30 minutes later...

Jimin's stomach rumbles.

"I'm not hungry." "Grugggghhhhh" "I'm not hungry!" "Gruuuugghhhh" "I said I'm not hungry!" His stomach rumbles again. "Fine I should probably eat something to let my stomach shut up."

Jimin opened the cupboard, took a pack of instant ramen and cooked it. After eating, he shouted to his stomach, (?)

"Are you satisfied now?"

"Grugggghhhhh"

"Ok."

(Author: Jimin is "communicating" with his stomach.)

Jimin's phone rang. He looked his phone.

Unknown number

"Should I pick up the phone? Yeah I probably should."

"Hello?"

"Hi. It's Yoongi."

Jimin was shocked. How did Yoongi got his number? I don't remember giving him my number. Is he a hacker? OMSGJVSKHSKM what should i do? What if he knows my address? What if he's a murderer? Am i going to die? NOOOOOOOOO i don't wanna die young!!!!!!!!!

"Jimin? Are you still there?"

Ok. Jimin you got this. Just breathe in, breathe out....

Ok let's face this.

"Ah yes of course i am. Why are you calling me?"

"Just... I'm bored. Let's meet up at the cafe today?"

"Wha-

"4pm. See you there."