14

"Have you considered... Working in a strip club with me?"

"..."

"Wait what did you say?" Jimin think he's heard it wrong.

"I said let's work together. In a strip club." Taehyung said calmly.

"IN A STRIP CLUB? NONONO IM NOT GOING TO DO THAT! THAT'S RIDICULOUS... ME? A STRIPPER?" Jimin still can't believe his ears.

"YES. PARK JIMIN. A STRIPPER." Taehyung said as he went into his closet to get a pair of pink high heel boots. "Try these on and you'll know." He threw the boots on the bed.

Jimin stared at the boots. The boots are shiny pink with cute dog stickers on them. The heels are so high it can add an extra 10cm to his height. "I polished them last week. They look pretty right? Try them on!" Taehyung looks extremely excited.

The boots were well made and looks extremely expensive. "Just how much did you spend on these boots?" Jimin asked. "Hmmm... I don't remember anymore... Maybe 500? Wait no it's 400... No... 600! Ahhhh i can't remember anything! But I think I still have the receipt with me. I'll go take a look." Taehyung went off the bed to find the receipts.

5 minutes later....

"Tae did you found your receipts?" Jimin asked. "No... But I'll find it! Just wait for a while..." Taehyung replied, his head buried in the drawers trying to find the receipt from months ago.

Jimin looked at the boots again.

There's a dog sticker on the boots. It looked like Yeontan. Taehyung had a pet dog. But after he moved out to live by himself, his parents now takes care of Yeontan for him.

"Fine. I'll wear it just for Tae." Jimin thought to himself. He bend down to wear the boots. He tied the shoe laces and looks at himself in the mirror. It's actually not as bad as he thought. It actually looks good. He kinda like it.

"FOUND YA! IT'S 678 DOLLARS!"