3

"Hi Mrs. Park!" Said Taehyung, jumping into Jimin's mom's car. "Oh hi Taehyungie, where's Jimin?" "He's helping the teacher with something. He told me to tell you that he will walk home himself because he's staying at school until 3." "Oh...ok..Then let's go home first. I've cooked lunch." Jimin's mom replied.

Meanwhile

"Why there's still so many books left?!" Said Jimin, looking tired.

"Jungkookie pls help me I can't reach that book..."

"It's not my problem you're just short.😈" "And has no Jams too"

"JEON JUNGKOOK U LITTLE SH-"

"What's going on here?"Asked Mr.Kim.

"He called me short!"said Jimin.

"But you are short." Jungkook replied.

"Jungkook ah.. I know Jimin is short but pls don't tease him like this you'll hurt his feelings..." Mr. Kim whispered in Jungkook's ear then left.

"Jungkook istg if you call me short again I'll call Seokjin hyung to fire you....now let's continue working."

2 hours later..

"Finally!" Jungkook shouted, they finally finished cleaning the whole library. "Now let's go home! I'm starving right now..." Said Jimin.

The boys are on their way back to Jimin's house. But they decided to go to Seokjin's cafe to grab a drink.

Jimin and Jungkook works at Seokjin's cafe every Saturday. The three boys were good friends with Seokjin(just because he gives them free snacks everytime they visit the cafe).

"SEOKJIN HYUNG!!!" Jungkook shouted. He opened the door and saw that there's no customers in the cafe accept a guy who is reading his book. The guy looked at him with a confused expression then continued reading his book.

"Jungkook why are you running so fas-" Jimin said breathlessly. "Shhhhh Jimin look at that guy!" Jungkook said pointing at the guy.

"Jungkook I'm not interested-"

"Just look!"

"Fine... Wait..."

Jimin's eyes widened.

"He's handsome.."