121-130

Chapter 121 The Future Is My Dangerous SituationWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2313 Updated: 17-04-28 23:55

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Time: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Leng Mubai was surrounded by several people, who squatted on the ground not knowing what they were doing.

Xia Mo walked over, but before he walked in, Leng Mubai had already turned around and smiled and stretched out his hand. When she approached, he pulled her to bring him to his side "woke up."

"En!" Xia Mo nodded.

"After leaving for a while, I will go up to sleep again. Have you had breakfast?"

Seeing Xia Mo nodded, Leng Mubai pointed to the people who squatted on the ground to play tricks on the plants. "I asked them to try to use the wood power to stimulate the vegetable seeds to see if they can ripen the vegetables, but they all seem to have failed. They all have grown very big. They just took it out and cooked it and it was awful."

"Ripe vegetables for eating." Xia Mo's eyes lit up, right! They can mutate seeds and turn them into plants that can launch attacks, so why can't they be used for eating!

Xia Mo admired Leng Mubai again, he was really amazing! So smart!

"En! Wife, come and try."

Leng Mubai handed Xia Mo a bag of seeds. She took it and did not rush to try. Instead, she looked at the failed products on the ground and asked how everyone ripened them. Based on what everyone said, Xia Mo summarized it. If you want to make vegetables into normal size, perhaps you only need to reduce the input energy.

Thinking about this, Xia Mo sat on the stool Leng Mubai brought her, threw a seed and injected energy, the seed immediately grew into a super big cabbage.

Although this cabbage was smaller than others made, it obviously failed, but Xia Mo was not discouraged, and continued to reduce the aura she injected. After five attempts, she has only injected a little aura but the Chinese cabbage is still Much larger than normal cabbage, Leng Mubai made people cook the cabbage, but it was still terribly unpalatable.

Wei Yun held his bottles and cans, and ran over with a microscope, holding the cabbage and the result of the research is that the cabbage does not have any nutrients.

Xia Mo raised her eyebrows and thought for a while, and then continued to try. This time, she injected energy little by little, instead of injecting energy at once as before, the cabbage grew up in front of her little by little, and when it reached a certain size, Xia Mo stopped immediately. Inject energy.

"It has a smell, the smell of cabbage." Someone said excitedly.

Wei Yun also picked up the cabbage, pulled a bit of the leaf, sniffed it, and chewed it directly in his mouth. He held some of the extract and studied it under a microscope. "These should be edible, and there are some nutrients. "

Xia Mo's eyes lit up, and she continued to try. This time she reduced some of the injected energy, and the injection rate was slower. The stimulating vegetables were taken by Wei Yun to study again, but this time the nutrients in the vegetables were only better than before. A little bit more.

After Xia Mo tried again and again, and Wei Yun studied again and again, the result is that ripened vegetables are not as good as naturally grown vegetables, but at least they are still edible and more nutritious than eating bread and instant noodles.

Xia Mo summoned the woods and told them how to ripen them. After trying several times with the seeds, they were able to over-control the planting of vegetables, but they could only plant a single leafy green vegetable. Tomatoes, pumpkins, and winter melons that bear fruit are not good, because they need to be slowly injected with spiritual power, and these fruit-bearing vegetables cannot grow all at once.