331-340

Chapter 331 A Trip to Su Lake ParkWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2107 Updated: 17-07-20 23:47

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Wu Yang is also an old fried dough stick. Hearing what Xia Mo said, he immediately knew what Xia Mo meant and said with a smile, "We know the rules of Captain Xia. This time, Captain Xia will command it all. If any of us don't follow Captain Xia's command. , Team Xia can take people away as soon as he grows up. As for the five or five points of the materials collected, you occupy the fifth floor, and the remaining five floors, I and Li Zhiyi will..."

Xia Mo interrupted Wu Yang's words, "We have five or five points for materials, but three teams have five or five points instead of two."

It's a fool to not take advantage of it, but now she wants to win over the two teams, so this type of advantage should not be used for time.

Wu Yang looked at Xia Mo in surprise. He added this condition himself. Both he and Li Zhiyi knew that the past was very dangerous this time, and they might lose a lot.

However, if the Snails were added, he felt that they would come back without injury, so even if they gave the bulk of the Snails to the Snails, they would not lose money, but Xia Mo would not take advantage of them at all.

Xia Mo knew what Wu Yang was surprised at, so he smiled and said, "All the supplies of Snail Team are equally divided. Since you are looking for my cooperation, I will not take advantage of you."

"Okay, then we will gather at the three-way intersection outside the base at about 9:30 tomorrow." They originally set a time for departure at 8 o'clock, but now that Xia Mo joins, it must be determined according to Xia Mo's time.

Wu Yang didn't want to stay low, just want to let Xia Mo see their sincerity. After all, it would be very beneficial for them to invite Xia Mo to go with them.

Xia Mo didn't even think about it and said directly, "It's too late, let's gather at seven!"

"Success." Since Xia Mo has no problems, of course they won't have any problems.

After the discussion, Wu Yang left. Xia Mo took Wu Ke and Yang Ling to the mission hall and took a few missions as cover.

Tomorrow's task is obviously going to be a bit difficult. Hanhan and Reese are not by his side, Xia Mo doesn't have the ability to make those plants obediently obedient.

Naturally, Leng Mubai couldn't go tomorrow. He was worried about the situation on Xia Mo's side. After thinking about it for a long time, he paid Xia Mo's attention.

Both Xiaoti and Xiaoshuang can be transformed into animals, and they can be transformed into animals, claiming that they are spiritual pets, and Xiaoti and Xiaoshuang are the originators of the plant family. I believe that Xia Mo will have a very good fight. Easy.

With Leng Mubai's suggestion, Xia Mo was more confident, putting aside all his worries and staying with Leng Mubai all afternoon.

I went to bed early in the evening, and Xia Mo got up at half past six the next day. After packing and eating in the morning, the group drove out.

It was not seven o'clock when they arrived at the Sancha Road outside the base, but Li Zhiyi and Wu Yang's people had already arrived.

Xia Mo greeted them and asked Li Zhiyi and Wu Yang's people to lead the way, and she broke off behind.

A group of about five hundred people moved forward quickly, and after an hour of going round and round, they finally reached the outskirts of Suhu Park.