131-140

Chapter 131 Dad Doesn't Want OthersWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2157 Updated: 17-05-01 09:40

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Time: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lin Zijie still wanted to give the white nucleus to the fifth aunt, but before speaking, the white nucleus in his hand had already been snatched away, Xiaoti grabbed the white nucleus and returned to Xia Mo's arms and said angrily.

"Why don't you use this white core, sister Mo'er should reach level three, and it's because sister Mo'er has been absorbing the green core alone, that makes sister Mo'er's ice power so weak, obviously The ice element is your main attack ability, but you always take the wood element as your main attack."

Xia Mo chuckled, just about to blame Xiaoti for being rude, but Lin Zijie rushed to say, "Sister-in-law, keep it! It's too wasteful to use it for me, and I won't be able to reach the third level if I absorb it."

Xia Mo still refused, and finally sighed and put away the crystal core, and then said, "Let's go downstairs! Can the fifth aunt get up?"

"No problem." The fifth aunt stood up immediately. Just now, she felt that all the bones in her body were broken and the pain was terrible, but after Xia Mo helped her with the information, she didn't feel safe.

The three of them walked downstairs. Xia Mo intends to live on the second floor temporarily. It is definitely unrealistic to leave here now. It is already three o'clock in the afternoon. It is the time when zombies are rampant at night, and it is absolutely necessary to go out at night to find death by himself. Mu Bai hadn't returned yet, and it was impossible to leave.

"Boom!" A string of footsteps sounded, and then Wu Ke led a group of people to meet Xia Mo on the stairs on the third floor.

"Sister Xia, are you all right!" Wu Ke asked worriedly. "We just came back and heard everyone say that there was an attack upstairs."

"En! It's all right, you are back, Xiaobai, my parents, they haven't come back?" Xia Mo frowned. If they came back, they would be more anxious than Wu Ke.

Wu Ke breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Xia Mo was okay, and then replied, "Not yet, we acted separately, we are attaching zombies to collect supplies, Major Leng and the others have gone to the Huaxia branch."

Xia Mo nodded, "The danger is resolved by yourself, let everyone go back and rest! Remember to remind everyone to close the windows."

In fact, she didn't think there would be any more things coming. Xiaoti said that it can hide the breath as a cultivator, so that it doesn't provoke those things, and even if something comes, she will go directly to her or Leng Mubai will not go to other people. But to be on the safe side, she reminded her.

"Then Sister Xia, you are going to live there now." If the fifth floor was attacked by a giant python, she would definitely not be able to live anymore. So where should Sister Xia live alone.

"Second floor." Xia Mo replied briefly.

Wu Ke shook his head in disapproval, "The second floor is not safe, or I will let everyone vacate the fourth floor for you."

"The people living on the second floor are our group. Except for me, everyone is not easy to deal with, but what about you? There are old and young. If you encounter an enemy attack, many people will suffer. Since I am you Your captain and your eldest sister are older. I will ensure your safety and keep you alive with your family."

Xia Mo strode downstairs after speaking. Wu Ke and others watched Xia Mo go downstairs, and followed Xia Mo in silence one by one.

A boss who doesn't care about his own life or death, a boss who doesn't put himself up high, a boss who says he wants to protect them instead of letting them protect her, and a boss who also wants to protect their family...