321-330

Chapter 321Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2346 Updated: 17-07-12 23:00

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Xiaoxi, I haven't heard Xiao Yue call her like this before.

Mo Xi was a little uncomfortable with this name, and he tugged for a while before smiling and saying "Happy New Year Brother Xiao."

Xiao Yue chatted with Mo Xi casually, but kept his eyes on Mo Xinze. The man who had just crossed his eyebrows with him, was playing so happily with his nephew at this moment, why he was so flustered when he looked at him. ?

Mo Xinze heard the conversation between Mo Xi and Xiao Yue and knew that Xiao Yue had come, but he didn't intend to pay attention to it.

After the twelfth half, everyone left, and each went to their respective homes.

Mo Xinze also took his niece and niece and greeted Mo Xi to leave.

Xiao Yue embraced Hengheng and immediately followed them and left.

When he walked to the car, Mo Xinze looked at Xiao Yue coldly and asked, "Master Xiao, I am not responsible for sending you back to Leng's house."

Xiao Yue smiled and said, "I didn't ask you to take me back! I'm going to stay at your house for the night."

Mo Xi blinked. He really didn't understand that the Leng's house had many rooms. Why did Xiao Yue want to go to their house?

Mo Xinze said angrily, "We seem to be unfamiliar."

Xiao Yue lowered his head and said to Hengheng in his arms, "Son, remember that this is your father Xinze, do you know if you want to call your father when you see it?"

Heng Heng nodded ignorantly. He didn't understand why he called Uncle Mo Baba, but Baba asked him to shout, and he shouted, he has been a good child, and Baba will spend a lot of time with him.

Mo Xinze took a deep breath and controlled himself to lose his temper even more. In fact, he really wanted to lose his temper, but Hengheng was so small that it would be bad if Hengheng was scared, so he could only bear it.

Then Xiao Yue seemed to have not noticed Mo Xinze's tolerance at all, and said more frantically, "Hey, you Xinze is in a bad mood, you call Dad to make him happy."

Hengheng immediately shouted cleverly, "Baba hug..."

Grandma taught him that if he was hugged when he was in a bad mood, he would feel better.

Hengheng stretched out his fleshy hands like Mo Xinze rushed over.

Facing the small person, Mo Xinze was willing to refuse, he instinctively reached out his hand to catch Heng Heng and hugged Heng Heng into his arms.

Hengheng put his arms around Mo Xinze's neck, pouting his mouth and kissed him on the face, "Baba, happy."

"Okay, let's have fun together." Facing the innocent child, what can Mo Xinze do, can only follow his words.

"Let's go! Go home." Xiao Yue walked directly into the cab and sat down.

Mo Xinze glared at Xiao Yue coldly, and could only get into the car with Hengheng.

Mo Xi was a little confused, but could only get the child in the car.

The three children fell asleep as the car drove into Mo's house.