251-260

Chapter 251 Arsenal is on the agendaWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2119 Updated: 17-06-05 23:44

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After the recording was finished, Leng Mubai finally stood up and walked towards Zhugefeng and his son step by step.

Zhuge Feng stood up from the ground and looked at him with an angry eyebrow, "Leng Mubai, you dare to frame our father and son. I have never done those things. Whatever you say, I am not afraid of you."

"Do you think that I will sue you just based on a recording? Don't worry, I will give you a fair and just trial. Take Zhuge and his son back and lock them up. The case of Zhuge Feng and his son will be heard on the square of the base tomorrow. .

In addition, Wang Xiaolong immediately notified Judge Yang to preside over the case of Zhugefeng and his son. Wang Qian immediately led people to control Zhugefeng's family members. Xiong Yu, Lin Zijie, Xue Jiao, and Chen Yuefan led people to freeze all industries under Zhugefeng's father and son's name. . "

"Yes." Wang Qian and the others immediately responded. Wang Qian and the others took away the corpse of Zhuge Feng and his son, and Zhuge Yunyun.

When Wang Qian and them all left, Leng Mubai said to everyone, "Since the expenses here have been paid today, don't waste it. Take the rest of the food and take it back. I'm telling you a shame. In front, if anyone comes in disorder, they are not allowed to take things away."

"Let's see! Commander Leng understands people's hearts best." All of them smiled and said as they walked into the restaurant.

After everyone left, Leng Mubai, Xia Mo, and Mo Xinze left together and the three of them left on foot without driving.

After walking for a while, Mo Xinze whispered, "Tonight is very important, I am afraid that some people will jump over the wall in a hurry, their mother and son, and those witnesses..."

"Don't worry, I have already explained it." Leng Mubai patted Mo Xinze on the shoulder, and went to my place to sleep! I believe that the minions around you will also want to do something tonight.

"Most of them have been cleaned up by me, but there are some hidden deep ones that haven't been exposed. It just so happens that if they dare to come out tonight, I can kill them all at once, but you have to lend me some people. I will almost see everyone now. I doubt it, so it's better not to use my own person."

Leng Mubai nodded generously, "Yes, I'll arrange some people for you in a while."

"Okay, borrow two cars to drive, I have to go back to make up for sleep, tonight will definitely not be a peaceful night."

Leng Mubai immediately got Mo Xinze out of a car, and when Mo Xinze drove away, Leng Mubai also drove Xia Mo away.

This night was destined to be not an ordinary night. Many families in Area A and Area B of the Western Military District were patronized by the Western Military District, and one or two people were taken away each time. Some families were taken away.

And Mo Xinze, Yang Zhijun, Zhu Wenmin, Yang Tiancai, the twelve tycoons, and the highly respected judges of the military court are all very unhappy in their homes. Fortunately, Leng Mubai arranged for them in advance to let them have Spent the night without risk.

This night, the whole family of Leng's family slept very sweetly. Of course, this does not mean that no one is asking for trouble. Many uncontrollable people actually hit Leng Mubai with their ideas. These people just want to be Leng Mu. When Bai died, everything was over, but they never thought that people like them wanted Leng Mu Bai's life, it was just a daydream.